By adding multi-communication channels and typically responding to concerns within a matter of hours, the Katalon Studio team really shows a good example in an era where customer support is vital to business.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 30, 2017
KMS Technology today announced the release of Katalon Studio, version 4.6, with its enhanced record and playback feature to allow users to convert manual test steps into automated test scripts easily and quickly. Katalon Studion is a powerful automation toolset for web and mobile app testing, a viable alternative to costly commercial test automation solutions. Katalon Studio eliminates the complexities of deploying and using open-source test automation frameworks such as Selenium and Appium and offers a comprehensive solution that makes the application of test automation much easier and more efficient. Katalon Studio is available to all testers at no cost and can be downloaded at http://www.katalon.com.
This release provides the following new features and upgrades:
- The upgraded record and playback feature allowing users to quickly and correctly record and playback test steps on Web and mobile apps.
- Ability to parameterize test objects dynamically at run time.
- New built-in keywords to support Angular/jQuery web applications, fixing the loading time issue with these web applications.
These enhancements further enrich Katalon Studio’s key advantages, including:
- Easy deployment and getting started – a single installation package contains everything needed to begin automated testing.
- Comprehensive functionality – a complete set of test automation features allows users to design, execute, report and collaborate easily.
- Support of various tester’s skill levels – beginner with no programming experience can use recording and keywords features to create and execute test scripts. Experienced tester can use the built-in IDE to create and execute sophisticated test scripts or build custom keyword.
- Cross-platform IDE compatible with macOS, Windows, and supports iOS & Android and all modern browsers (Linux execution engine is also available).
- Native integration with ALM tools such as JIRA, qTest, Kobiton, Git and Slack.
- A free test automation solution! It is developed and distributed by test automation enthusiasts to the testing community.
“Today’s customers seek not only the quality of their products but also the consulting services offered by the provider. All the teams using Katalon Studio that I’ve talked with showed a high level of satisfaction with the support they could get from the Katalon Studio support team.” said Kaushal Amin, CTO of KMS Technology. “By adding multi-communication channels and typically responding to concerns within a matter of hours, the Katalon Studio team really shows a good example in an era where customer support is vital to business.”
For more information on Katalon Studio, please visit http://www.katalon.com or contact info(at)katalon(dot)com.
About KMS Technology
Founded in 2009, KMS Technology provides IT services across the software development lifecycle through partnerships with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. KMS Technology was founded by a team of information technology veterans in the United States and Vietnam with a vision of building an agile, innovative and efficient organization that increases our clients’ shareholder value. KMS Technology services include research and development, product innovation and management, application management, testing, support, professional services, and staff augmentation. KMS Technology is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.