CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (PRWEB) February 12, 2020
During Chattanooga’s Spring Break Safari, the city is transformed into a place where kids rule, and adventure is everywhere. Kids can’t resist exploring the world with lots of hands-on activities designed just for them.
Families will love the variety of spring events happening across Chattanooga as well as new experiences such as the NEW Turtle Trail exhibit at the Tennessee Aquarium and the NEW Charles H. Coolidge National Medal of Honor Heritage Center.
All Spring Break Safari adventures are independent of each other. Most experiences are available Friday, March 13-Sunday, April 19, 2020.
While on Spring Break Safari in Chattanooga, kids can be a . . .
- Budding Artist and create your own work of art
- Cave Explorer and venture deep into a cave
- Conductor aboard a rumbling locomotive
- Musician and learn new guitar skills
- Rock Climber and scale indoor and outdoor climbing walls
- RockQuest Adventurer and trek through massive rock formations
- Shutterbug Adventurer and learn new photography skills
- Time Traveler while cruising the Tennessee River aboard a riverboat
- Turtle Trekker and learn how ab-shell-utely fascinating reptiles are
- World Traveler and dig for dinosaur bones
- Zookeeper and encounter some of nature’s wildest creatures
Families can discover more about Chattanooga on an exciting Scavenger Hunt! Explore the city and attractions and complete each Scavenger Hunt at your own pace. There are individual hunts inside and outside of each attraction as well as five downtown districts: North Shore, Bluff View Art District, Riverfront, Innovation and Southside. Kids will receive special prizes when they show images of the found items to employees at the attractions.
Be sure to get a free Spring Break Safari Guide that includes activities for kids, a map and Spring Events list for the whole family. Guides are available for download online (after March 6), at any participating Spring Break Safari attraction and at the Chattanooga Visitors Center located at 215 Broad Street.
Get the full scoop on planning a Chattanooga Spring Break Safari at http://www.chattanoogafun.com/spring.
Public Relations Manager
Chattanooga Convention & Visitors Bureau