Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) November 05, 2013
Mold has already shut down two New Hanover County schools. And according to a report from starnewsonline.com, it was again detected in yet another one. Stating that the fungus could contaminate even more places apart from them, My Cleaning Products then recommended two organic mold removal sprays to help the residents kill mold fast and safe.
As determined in the report, published on November 01, 2013, the fungus was particularly discovered at Isaac Bear Early College High School, said My Cleaning Products. It detailed that it was its cafeteria, which was in a mobile classroom in the University of North Carolina Wilmington, that was specifically affected by spores.
Based on the news article, the mold contamination was discovered on October 25, shared MCP. And as it elaborated, the heat and air-conditioning system in the mobile classroom was identified as the source of the problem.
To clean up the room, the report said that treatments were scheduled on weekends. Because of that, it relayed that classes in the mobile classrooms would be transferred to the Watson College of Education, which is also in University of North Carolina Wilmington, on November 04 and November 12.
Below is an excerpt from the post Mold Found in New Hanover School by My Cleaning Products.
"Mold has spread even wider at New Hanover County. Following its contamination of Bellamy Elementary School and Parsley Elementary School, it spoiled yet another one."
"This time, the fungus infested Isaac Bear Early College High School."
My Cleaning Products said that heating and air conditioning units are often sources of moisture. Because of that, it stated that they also usually cause mold contamination. Given that, it advised house owners and building maintenance officers to always check on them and be ready to implement a mold treatment.
However, MCP stated that one must make sure the mold clean-up is safe besides effective. That, it said, is to protect people's health and the environment.
And to ensure that the mold treatment would indeed be safe, without giving up the effectiveness of the process, it recommended the use of Molderizer and Safe Shield to help the residents. It said that the products had been proven by hotels, hospitals and mold-removal companies to be effective.
Yet, it cited, that they are both organic-based. And so, it pointed out that they are also truly safe.
To try them out, MCP announced that anyone could get Molderizer and Safe Shield Complimentary Samples at MyCleaningProducts.com.