Emeryville, CA (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
KGB Kiteboarding is offering their customers a chance to participate in their favorite hobby at the MX Kite Clinic in the Mexican city of Puerto Vallarta from March 14-24.
The PV "Kite Like Pro Clinic" will focus on kiteboarding progression during 10 fun-filled days with personalized instruction by pro kiters and IKO Instructors at a variety of awesome, vast kite beaches throughout the Banderas Bay Area. Puerto Vallarta is a city that has much to offer besides kiting, from day trips and adventures, to nightclubs and restaurants.
Travelers will stay in their own well-appointed private rooms at a local "kiter-owned," all-inclusive resort right in the heart of Puerto Vallarta. Mornings will be free to sit by the pools, visit the on-site spa, explore the surrounding area, take advantage of exclusively-discounted adventure tours or just sleep in. In the early afternoons, vacationers will be transported to various windy spots in the bay area for coaching.
During the clinic, participants will be kiting, training and hanging out with pro kiters Rich Sabo-Best, Sam Medesky-Best, Andres Tapia-Ozone and others to be announced. They will use the latest gear with boat and radio helmet assistance. IKO-certified coaching will be private and semi-private for all skill levels and disciplines, including freeride, freestyle-wakestyle and course racing. Adult kiters and non-kiters of all skill levels are welcome.
At check-in, guests will be encouraged to create their own daily schedule of training versus other activities. KGB Kiteboarding will be hosting a few evening parties for all the guests and the pros to become acquainted at various restaurants and nightclubs throughout the clinic week. There will also be a massive wrap-up party and awards ceremony on a 100-foot luxury yacht planned for the clinic’s end.
This 10-day "Kite Like a Pro Clinic" has first-timers, advanced kiters, or those simply wanting a Mexican vacation covered.
For the cost of $1,649, the trip includes:
- 10 days, 10 nights of all-inclusive resort accommodations at the Las Palmas By The Sea, located in the heart of PV close to the Malecon and nightlife
- Private room with bay and pool views and in room Wi-Fi (single occupancy per room)
- Multiple swimming pools with on-property beach access
- All in-resort meals and drinks
- Up to seven days of IKO-certified instruction, including all skill levels
- Pro Kiters Rich Sabo, Sam Medysky and others TBA, will be on hand to help
- A student-to-instructor ratio of 2:1 with boat support and radio-assisted helmets
- 10-mile downwinders and day trip excursions
- Exclusive discounts on local adventures, activities and tours
- Nightly entertainment in-resort and nightclub parties
- Massive private wrap-up party on a 100-foot yacht
- Airport shuttle and all lesson transportation
There are only 20 spots available for this clinic, so don’t hesitate to reserve a space. A $100 deposit is required for all reservations. Discounts are available. Please contact KGB Kiteboarding with any questions by calling 888.411.0732, emailing info(at)kgbswag(dot)com, or visiting their website at http://www.kgbswag.com.
About the company:
KGB Kiteboarding is made up of a small group of passionate and experienced kiteboarders that really love the sport and desire to personally share that stoke with all of their clients. They pride themselves on their excellent customer service.
They offer a full selection of Stand Up Paddle boards & Kiting gear in addition to water, snow & power kiting lessons & rentals.