I would like to thank all my clients for their long term relationships. My clients mean the world to me.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) March 23, 2017
Kristen M. Miller, A Perfect Location Realty, was featured in a special section of the September issue of 5280 magazine as a 2016 Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner.
“For being a small, independent company, this award proves you do not have to be with a big brand company to be recognized for hard work and dedication to your clients. What matters is how your clients view your quality of service and dedication,” said Kristen Miller of A Perfect Location Realty.
Five Star Professional partnered with 5280 magazine to identify and showcase an exclusive group of real estate agents who have demonstrated excellence in their field. Less than 7% of agents in the Denver-area received this recognition.
“I would like to thank all my clients for their long term relationships. My clients mean the world to me. I used to have more time to stop by and say hello to my clients post-sale. As my business has grown, that is one thing I really do miss. Now I do an annual client appreciation party so I can see them all and catch up. I hope they all can make it this year!” Miller said.
The 2016 Five Star Real Estate Agent award winners have been carefully selected for their commitment to professional excellence and overall client satisfaction. The award is based on rigorous research with significant focus on customer feedback and providing quality services.
“Our list of local Five Star Real Estate Agents can be an invaluable resource for anyone looking to buy or sell a home. These agents are exceptional in their field and their commitment to client satisfaction; and are right in your backyard,” Dan Zdon, CEO, Five Star Professional.
“I have been a Realtor since 2003. I originally got involved in Real Estate as an investor but soon was building my business and clientele by helping others achieve the American dream of home ownership. A Perfect Location Realty was established in 2010 when I decided to become an independent brokerage firm. I opened up a small boutique office in Brighton but continued to serve the Denver metro areas. Because my business is built on a Referral model, I have clients all over the Denver metro area. I love the diversity this gives to my business portfolio and the vast opportunities it provides to expand my knowledge and keep me up to date on the changes going on in our growing cities,” said Miller.
Five Star Professional has been conducting market research to define and promote professional excellence in service professionals since 2003. Its Five Star Real Estate Agent award program is the largest and most widely published real estate agent award program in North America.
Real estate agents are awarded based on an in depth research process. Thousands of consumers are contacted to rate their real estate agent on ten evaluative criteria including customer service, market knowledge, negotiation, closing preparation and overall satisfaction. Beyond a qualifying client evaluation score, real estate agents are evaluated on objective criteria such as experience, production levels and disciplinary and complaint history.
There is no fee to be considered or awarded. Visit http://www.fivestarprofessional.com for more information.
“After being in Real Estate since 2003, I am happy to say I have accomplished much more then being just a Real Estate agent,” said Miller. “I am proud to say I am a REALTOR®. See a list of some of my accomplishments below.”
- 2016 President of Women’s Council of REALTORS® North Metro Denver
- President Elect, 2014 -2015 http://www.wcrnorthmetrodenver.com
- Member of National Association of REALTORS® 2003 - Present
- Member of Colorado Association of REALTORS® 2003 - Present
- Director for The North Metro Association of REALTORS® 2010 - 2011
- Director on the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® 2011 – 2012
- Active Voting Member on Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® Government Affairs Committee 2013 - present
- Member of the Brighton Chamber of Commerce 2010 - Present
- Chair - Employer Assisted Housing Program for the Greater Brighton Area 2012
- Chair – Residential Resale Committee for Brighton Economic Development 2012
- GRI – Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- AHWD - At Home With Diversity®
- PMN - Proformance Management Network
- 2015 RPAC Sterling Investor
- 2016 RPAC Sterling Investor