NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) January 14, 2016
Lawline Industry, the new wave in continuing legal education, rang in 2016 on January 6-7 with the first of 12 monthly industry-focused events. Like those that will follow, the Sports & Entertainment Event featured leading law firms presenting tools and techniques to help lawyers advise industry players, not only on the issues they deal with every day, but on new and breaking matters. All events will be live webcasted nationwide and can be viewed on Lawline.
“Business transactions are becoming more complex and governments and regulators worldwide are imposing new and more complex rules and regulations. Increasingly, lawyers are finding that clients demand an ability to address industry-wide, as well as client-specific, issues,” Sigalle Barness, Vice President of Programs said. “These monthly events will provide a better understanding of this evolving environment as it applies to a specific industry.”
Lawline Industry: 2016 Calendar of Events
- February 17-18: Corporate & Securities
- March 23-24: Healthcare
- April 6-7: Campaign Finance, Election, & Political Law
- May 18-19: Food, Beverage, & Agriculture
- June 6-13: Insurance
- July 20-21: Oil, Gas, & Energy
- August 17-18: Data Breach & Privacy
- September 12, 19, 26: U.S. Supreme Court (SCOTUS) Review
- October 19-20: Government Contracting
- November 16-17: Banking & Financial Services
- December 12, 19: Media & Communications
Lawline is the leading provider of online continuing legal education offering legal intelligence to attorneys in all 50 states. With over 2,000,000 CLE courses completed to date, Lawline offers timely legal content that supports attorneys throughout their practice. The company is headquartered in downtown Manhattan and has received multiple awards recognizing its superior product and service. Its success has also been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, & Forbes.com.