Calabasas, Ca (PRWEB) September 17, 2014
Psychology is not a one-size-fits-all major or career choice. In fact, one of the greatest benefits of holding a degree in psychology is the vast variety of career paths available to graduates. Additionally, psychology students spend a great deal of time learning about research methods and statistics, about how to gather, organize, analyze, and interpret data. Psychology Today lists ten skills that psychology majors gain while earning their undergraduate degrees, all of which make them highly desirable as they enter the job market.
Access the full directory at: http://leadferret.com/directory/psychology-degree-holders
1. predict and understand the behavior of individuals and groups;
2. understand how to use and interpret data
3. evaluate the legitimacy of claims about behavior
4. know how memory and learning function
5. have insight into problematic behaviors
6. demonstrate the capacity to adapt to change
7. understand and operate effectively throughout the channels of an organization
8. manage difficult situations and high stress environments
9. start and carry out projects with limited information or experience
10. show persistence in challenging circumstances
Whether LeadFerret users are looking to poach people with these skills from other companies, or target a marketing campaign directly to them based on their degree, they will be able to make excellent use of this directory, by having access to the most valuable prospects, with complete information, including email addresses, social media links and more, making it easier to develop marketing campaigns.
LeadFerret, Inc offers an online B2B database with complete data for over 17+ million business contacts. Users can search and view all 17+ million records for free, with no limitations, users only pay when they want to download records. Every record comes with complete information, including email address, phone number, company information, and much more. Many records now even come with social media links. For more information, go to: http://www.LeadFerret.com