Oneida Nation Homelands (NY) (PRWEB) December 08, 2015
Oneida County native Susan Bennett, better known as the voice of Siri on Apple’s iOS, will also serve as the voice of the Learning Institute at Turning Stone, Upstate New York’s newest and most cutting-edge business conference. Bennett will introduce keynote speakers former General Electric CEO Jack Welch and bestselling author Suzy Welch, deliver announcements throughout the two-day event, and participate in a lunchtime meet and greet at the first annual conference taking place March 9 and 10, 2016 at Turning Stone Resort Casino.
Bennett has been a renowned and sought-after voiceover artist for decades and worked with some of the tech industry’s most famed icons. In addition to being the original voice behind the groundbreaking technology of Apple’s Siri, Bennett is also a trusted voice for Coca-Cola, Discovery Channel, McDonald’s, Delta Air Lines, USA Today, and Cartoon Network.
Providing invaluable opportunities to a wide range of business professionals and organizations large and small from all across New York, the Learning Institute at Turning Stone will offer attendees the chance to network with other business leaders from throughout the country and forge key relationships with prospective partners, colleagues and clients. Attendees will also receive hands-on training from respected industry experts about demographic targeting, digital marketing, customer service, and navigating the new health care system.
Early-bird registration for the conference is now open for just $495 per person. Registration includes two full days of admission to the Learning Institute, including access to the keynotes plus eight one-hour breakout sessions, numerous networking opportunities, a complimentary corporate head shot by a professional photographer, continental breakfast both days, a cocktail party, a conference swag bag, and more.
Additional speakers and breakout session leaders include:
- ObamaCare (ACA) Expert Kaya Bromley: Author of The Obamacare Handbook and The Employer’s Guide To Obamacare
- Digital Marketing Leader Andrew Crestodina: Co-founder of Orbit Media
- Generational Expert Joan Snyder Kuhl: CEO and founder of Why Millennials Matter and was named “the Next Generation’s Top Executive Coach” by New York Times Best Selling Author Marshall Goldsmith
- Organizational Guru Andrew Mellen: International speaker, columnist and contributor to TIME, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN Money and more
- Sales Leader and TV Star Luis Ortiz: Co-star of Bravo network’s hit show Million Dollar Listing New York
- Customer Service Expert Doug Sandler: Top 100 Social Media Thought Influencer and author of No. 1 ranked Amazon Best Seller Nice Guys Finish First
- Small Business Authority Susan Solovic: Award-winning serial entrepreneur, bestselling author, media personality and attorney
To register, please visit http://www.turningstoneinstitute.com, or call 800.771.7711 for more information. Overnight package specials and group registrations are also available.
Famed comedians Jay Leno and Tracy Morgan will also perform at Turning Stone Resort during the Learning Institute. Morgan will perform in the Showroom at Turning Stone the night before the conference begins on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 8 p.m. Leno will perform in the Turning Stone Event Center on the final night of the conference, Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. Tickets for both shows are on sale now. For more information, visit or call the Turning Stone box office at 800.771.7711 or log on to http://www.Ticketmaster.com.
About The Learning Institute at Turning Stone
A cutting-edge new business conference, the Learning Institute at Turning Stone, brings New York companies together with corporate leaders and world-renowned consultants from a variety of fields to help businesspeople effectively navigate the ever-changing economy. Hundreds of attendees from a wide range of professions and organizations of all sizes will have the opportunity to network, broaden their skills and take their careers and businesses to the next level.
The inaugural conference will take place March 9 and 10, 2016 at Turning Stone Resort Casino. For more information and to register, visit http://www.turningstoneinstitute.com, or call 800.771.7711.