With the addition of Donny and Francisco we increase the experience and expertise available through the Council to help guide our World Ready network in finding the best ways for in-house counsel and outside counsel to work together.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) January 08, 2019
- Donny Ching, Legal Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc; and
- Francisco Hernandez-Castillo, Corporate Vice President and General Counsel, Mexichem.
This distinguished group of senior in-house counsel from some of the world’s leading companies provides advice and guidance that enhance the ability of Lex Mundi member firms to serve their clients better and to meet the needs of in-house counsel.
These new members join an eminent group of existing Client Advisory Council members:
- Martin Cooke, General Counsel and Group Company Secretary, The Edrington Group Limited;
- Paul Kaleta, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, First Solar;
- Dyann L. Kostello, Group Vice-President, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.;
- Shuva Mandal, Group General Counsel, Tata Sons Limited;
- Jeff Melucci, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Kimberly-Clark;
- Nicola Verdicchio, Chief Legal Officer, Pirelli & C. S.p.A.;
- Arne Wittig, Group General Counsel and Head of Legal, thyssenkrupp AG; and
- Loretta Yuen, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Head of Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited.
Carl Anduri, President of Lex Mundi, comments, "Our Client Advisory Council is an extremely valuable resource for Lex Mundi and its member firms. With the addition of Donny and Francisco we increase the experience and expertise available through the Council to help guide our World Ready network in finding the best ways for in-house counsel and outside counsel to work together."
Complete information on the members and activities of Lex Mundi’s Client Advisory Council can be found on the Lex Mundi web site at: https://www.lexmundi.com/lexmundi/Client_Advisory_Council.asp.
About Lex Mundi
Lex Mundi is the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries. Lex Mundi member firms offer clients preferred access to more than 21,000 lawyers worldwide – a global resource of unmatched breadth and depth. Each member firm is selected on the basis of its leadership in – and continued commitment to – its local market. The Lex Mundi principle is one independent firm for each jurisdiction. Firms must maintain their level of excellence to retain membership within Lex Mundi.
Through close collaboration, information-sharing, training and inter-firm initiatives, the Lex Mundi network is an assurance of connected, on-the ground expertise in every market in which a client needs to operate. Through its global service platform, Lex Mundi members are able to handle seamlessly their clients’ most challenging cross-border transactions and disputes.
Member law firms are located throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean and North America. Through Lex Mundi’s nonprofit affiliate, the Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation, members also provide pro bono legal assistance to social entrepreneurs around the globe.