The professionals at the Presidential Suites, a Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club resort, want tourists to see a part of this tropical destination considered to be a local gem for five main reasons.
PUERTO PLATA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (PRWEB) November 16, 2015
When visiting the Dominican Republic, Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club recommends sailing over to nearby Saona Island. The professionals at the Presidential Suites, a Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club resort, want tourists to see a part of this tropical destination considered to be a local gem for five main reasons.
1. The history. Located south of the most southeastern tip of the Dominican Republic, this island received its name from Christopher Columbus. The well-known explorer arrived here in May of 1494 journeying to the Americas for the second time. The name “Saona” honored his Italian town of Savona. Tourists may find it quite exciting to walk in the same steps of Columbus during his expeditionary travels!
2. The beaches. Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club knows visitors won’t be disappointed with the beauty of this island’s coasts. Often photographed and used in films, scenes here are truly breathtaking. The palm trees and white sands only add further ambiance to these glorious turquoise beaches.
3. Nature. When it comes to marine life, Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club shares that Saona Island is a place to remember. Butterflyfish, sea turtles, tangs, pufferfish, cuttlefish, stingrays and trumpetfish are just some of the species tourists may see here. Large starfish are a common sight as well.
4. Peace and quiet. Unlike some of the more populated sections of Dominican Republic, Saona Island is less crowded. The population is small here, so visitors can feel like they are truly escaping to a private hideaway. Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club understands the value of reflecting in a peaceful environment like this tropical oasis.
5. The Sea Turtle Project. This conservation center located in Mano Juan fosters a learning and appreciation of protecting four types of sea turtles: hawksbill, leatherback, loggerhead and green. Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club recommends a stop here for the whole family.
It’s hard to sum up why a visit to Saona Island can be such a great addition to a vacation, but the experts at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club have provided these reasons to convince travelers. Come for a day and remember to play and plan the next stay when traveling to this scenic isle in the Dominican Republic.
When travelers are looking for extraordinary luxury, they can depend on the options that are available through Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. The stunning resort in the Dominican Republic has become a second home to the members that anxiously await their visits each and every year as it offers them extraordinary chances to craft the perfect getaways with their loved ones. Ever committed to giving guests an unforgettable vacation experience, Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club continually adds new options for members, such as its new resort offerings in Mexico, that they are encouraged to take advantage of. To learn more about these exceptional vacation experiences with Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, visit http://www.lifestyleholidaysvc.com/
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club
Player Cofresi | 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
For information on the media release of this piece, contact Walter Halicki at (877) 390-1597 or visit http://JWMaxxSolutions.com.