LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. (PRWEB) May 30, 2019
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is preparing for summer by announcing seasonal specials, outdoor music performances, interactive events, and more for Chicagoland residents and visitors to partake in.
Summer offers and events at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort include:
- Summer Fun Weekend Escape Rates: During the summer, Lincolnshire Marriott Resort offers special weekend rates starting as low as $115 per night now through September. Overnight stays include deluxe guest room accommodations, complimentary Wi-Fi, early check-in, and 2p.m. checkout based on availability.
- Bourbon and Bonfires is Back: Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is reigniting its patio firepits and firetable overlooking Lake Lincolnshire, and serving bourbon flights with paired bites for $45 per person. During Bourbon and Bonfires, attendees kick back, relax and enjoy smooth bourbon and small plates from Three Embers restaurant. Upcoming event dates include: Wed., June 19, and Wed., Oct. 23.
- Live Music Series: For the second year in-a-row, resort guests and North Shore residents are invited to the resort’s outdoor music series featuring live acoustic performances from local artists on the breathtaking Lakeside Plaza. Chicagoland is invited to enjoy drinks or a meal, while sitting around the fire features and enjoying the sights of Lake Lincolnshire and sounds of local musicians. For a line-up of music performances and other activities taking place on the Lakeside Plaza this summer, guests can visit Three Embers restaurant’s website’s event page.
- Recreational Fun: Crane’s Landing golf course is officially open for golfers to book tee times, group outings, or take advantage of special membership packages. In addition to golf, the resort offers indoor and outdoor pools, bicycle rentals to explore 37 miles of hiking and biking trails, and on-property tennis club and volleyball courts, for optimal family fun.
- Outdoor Dining: Diners can enjoy a wide range of new wood fired specialties at Three Embers restaurant, including seasonal vegetables inspired by the two-acre on-site farm. Al fresco dining is also available for breakfast, daily and dinner Tuesday through Saturday at Three Embers, and the resort’s second on-property restaurant, Wright’s Brew & Bistro for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
- Darling Grenadine, a New Musical: Told with a rich contemporary score, Darling Grenadine peels away the layers of musical comedy tropes to explore the friction between romance and reality, and denial and heartbreak at the iconic Marriott Theatre this summer. With a surprising melody of off-beat humor and serious themes, the new musical brings an exciting twist of entertainment to Chicagoland theater goers. More information can be found at http://www.marriotttheatre.com.
- Explore Local Hotspots: Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is helping guests navigate Chicagoland during their summer getaway by highlighting some of the best activities and hidden gems the area has to offer. From Ravinia Concert Arena, to North Shore hot-spots, to exploring downtown Chicago and beyond, Lincolnshire Marriott Resort has outlined on their website an exciting example of activities that everyone can enjoy during their stay.
For more information about Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, upcoming events, or to make a reservation, guests can contact the resort at 1-847-634-0100 or visit http://www.chicagomarriottlincolnshire.com.
# # #
About the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, http://www.chicagomarriottlincolnshire.com
Following a recent $25 million top-to-bottom transformation, Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is a welcoming resort in Chicago’s North Shore area for business retreats, family vacations, and romantic weekends. Just a short drive from downtown Chicago and O’Hare International Airport, the hotel features 389 guest rooms and suites as well as two unique restaurants – Three Embers and Wright’s Brew & Bistro, as well as a luxurious day spa, The Spa at Lincolnshire. In addition to its’ 40,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the resort is also home to the highly acclaimed Marriott Theatre, which has been performing some of the region’s best live musical theatre for over 40 years. Guests seeking recreation options have access to the resort’s PGA golf course Crane’s Landing, tennis center, and two pools. In addition, the Des Plaines River Trail runs alongside the resort, extending 37 miles to Wisconsin, making it an ideal setting for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
Ten Marriott Drive
Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069