I personally attended the initial three LinkedIn Power Days in January and walked away with gold nuggets at each event.” ~ Dotti Berry, LinkedInMaven.com
Past News ReleasesRSS
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 22, 2015
These exclusive LinkedIn POWER Days include hands-on, experiential learning programs, where attendees will be taught proven specific skills and will later use them to develop solutions that can be implemented into LinkedIn strategies. VidzMedia, Smart Video Network, has been chosen to promote this event.
The LinkedIn POWER Day is designed for everyone from the complete amateur to the master LinkedIn user.
LinkedIn Power Day - San Jose, CA
LinkedIn Power Day - San Francisco, CA
LinkedIn Power Day - Oakland, CA
LinkedIn Power Day - Sacramento, CA
The learning objectives for each POWER Day Event are:
- Master the ability to present as an authority in a specific industry
- Establish new and lasting relationships with key influencers
- Dramatically extend the lifetime value of key relationships
- Leverage newly acquired LinkedIn skills to increase business profits
What is so powerful about a LinkedIn POWER Day?
Dotti Berry, a.k.a. Coach B, said "These exclusive LinkedIn POWER Days include hands-on, experiential learning programs. You will be taught proven specific skills, and then, during the POWER day, you will actually use those skills as you develop solutions that you can implement in your LinkedIn strategy."
Here are some of the strategies, skills and tactics attendees will acquire during the LinkedIn POWER Day :
- Setting up personal profiles and optimizing them to build as an authority
- Building a massive LinkedIn referral network that generates returns for years to come
- Discover the 'secret weapon' in extending the lifetime value of key relationships
- Simple and clever ways to be recommended and endorsed by lots of key people
- How to effectively communicate messages to the right people that create massive leads
- How to write effective posts
- How to use groups to connect with decision makers
- Proven scripts that generate a 70% response rate from targeted prospects
- A step-by-step approach to create an automated 'First In Line Referral' LinkedIn campaign
Dotti Berry further said, "LinkedIn POWER Days help you better understand how to connect with your best prospects, one of the key components to creating success in business. The next step, however, is how to best convert those prospects into clients - that requires a different skill set and some additional tools. That’s where BANK™ methodology steps in. BANK™ is a global communication tool which also enables professionals to increase their sales up to 300%."
Cheri Tree, founder of Global Bank Academy and BEST Technologies, and creator of this dynamic, paradigm-shifting BANK™ methodology, will give everyone access to discovering their personality code in less than 90 seconds via the BANK™ Pass business tool, and enable each attendee to receive a free detailed personality profile report (a $59 value). Those who sign up to attend now will be able to access that prior to the event.
Harvard School of Business invited Cheri to present BANK™ and co-teach a master’s level class. They called BANK™ Pass “genius” for making the complex simple.
Dotti Berry, CEO of Training2Transform Global Enterprises and founder of World Class Leadership Trainers is a certified BEST Technologies consultant, coach, trainer and speaker, and will accompany Cheri Tree when she gives a keynote speech at the WPO (Women’s Presidents’ Organization) 18th Annual Conference. The WPO will be held from Thursday, April 30, 2015, through Saturday, May 2, 2015, in Phoenix, Arizona.
The conference encourages WPO members to share business strategies and experiences with other successful women from all over the world, as well as learn from interactive seminars and speakers. Additionally, it will provide potential members who qualify a unique opportunity to experience the impact the WPO has on female business owners professionally and personally.
World Class Leadership Trainers is sponsoring upcoming online LinkedIn webinars that will be presented by Dotti Berry, CEO of Training2Transform Global Enterprises.
Dotti Berry, Consultant, Coach, Trainer and Speaker
Connecting, Engaging, Innovating, Collaborating and Leveraging Our Unique Collective Talents Globally to Form Synergistic Partnerships.
Text coachb to 90210 for digital business card for Dotti Berry.