“We’re excited to begin distributing the Guide during LeadingAge, so this content can become a go-to resource for senior living sales and marketing leaders." - Kurt Krejny, Linkmedia 360’s Chief Operating Officer
DENVER (PRWEB) October 28, 2019
Enquire, a leading provider of cloud CRM, marketing automation and sales contact center solutions for senior living and post-acute communities and Linkmedia 360, a digital marketing agency that activates customized solutions in competitive, occupancy-driven industries like senior living, are proud to announce the release of the Guide to Modern Marketing Automation for Senior Living.
The Guide combines the latest insights and data from Enquire’s 2018 | 2019 Annual Senior Housing and Post-Acute Sales and Marketing Benchmark Report with expert consultation that condenses years of best practices from successful automation programs into an accessible document designed to impact marketers beginning their journey to seasoned VPs of Marketing and above.
“We’re excited to begin distributing the Guide during LeadingAge, so this content can become a go-to resource for sales and marketing leaders. It’s the perfect time to get the Guide in front of digital marketing practitioners, as they start planning budgets and consider how to make the most impact in 2020 and beyond.” stated Kurt Krejny, Linkmedia 360’s Chief Operating Officer, responsible for driving strategic direction of Linkmedia 360 and facilitating the innovation and success of programs with client partners.
Key-insights provided in the Guide to Modern Marketing Automation for Senior Living include:
- Needs Recognition to help senior living providers assess the best marketing automation investment to fit their needs
- Solutions that the right marketing automation investment provides senior living providers
- Strategies to help senior living providers maximize their automation potential for each unique stage during the resident journey
- Implementation levels of marketing automation to help senior living providers properly scale their automation platform
- An Email Marketing Automation workflow mapped denoting each stage and major milestone in an EMA campaign
- A Client Use Case that outlines how a senior living provider leveraged CRM and marketing automation to reduce the workload for sales teams and improve prospect engagement
For more information about Enquire’s presence at Booth 3135 during Expo Hours at LeadingAge or to schedule an appointment, click here:
For more information about Linkmedia 360’s presence at Booth 3134 during Expo Hours at LeadingAge or to schedule an appointment, click here:
ABOUT LINKMEDIA 360
Linkmedia 360 activates custom digital marketing programs to drive results – fueled by our passion for analytics & data science. We help occupancy-driven organizations achieve their goals with industry advice and timely execution in localized marketing channels through an actionable reporting dashboard. Our dedicated team of marketing technologists, strategists and writers all design and implement marketing and media solutions to overcome challenges and seize market opportunities.
Enquire is the premier CRM, marketing automation and contact center solution provider in senior living and post-acute care. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Enquire serves senior living communities and healthcare facilities throughout the United States and Canada. Enquire’s vision is to improve the experience for prospects and family members through customer service centric products paired with cutting-edge technology and analytics.