We are honored. Our Gold and Silver awards for Campaign of the Year in five categories prove that our results-driven influencer marketing campaigns are solving content marketing problems at scale for national brands across a variety of industries.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 04, 2017
Linqia, a leader in performance content marketing technology, today announced that it has won Gold 2017 Stevie® Awards in three categories, including PR Campaign of the Year in the Multicultural category and Marketing Campaign of the Year in the Packaged Food and Beverages-Alcohol categories. The company was also awarded three Silver Stevie Awards for Company of the Year and Marketing Campaign of the Year in the Personal Care and Snacks/Desserts/Confections categories.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. More than 3,600 nominations from organizations worldwide were submitted for consideration.
“We are honored and humbled by the results of the 15th annual American Business Awards,” said Nader Alizadeh, CEO and co-founder of Linqia. “Our Gold and Silver awards for Campaign of the Year in five categories prove that our results-driven influencer marketing campaigns are solving content marketing problems at scale for national brands across a variety of industries. We are also thrilled to be named the runner up for 2017 Company of the Year.”
Linqia’s influencer marketing campaigns won awards in the following marketing and communications categories:
- Gold for Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Multicultural (with brand partner Gerber): Gerber® partnered with Catapult and Linqia to launch an influencer marketing campaign designed to reach Hispanic moms in Texas and provide them with deeper education about the benefits of its Stage 1 Gerber Good Start® formula. The two-flight influencer marketing campaign proved to be 25x more effective at driving conversions than paid social media.
- Gold for Marketing Campaign of the Year - Packaged Food (with brand partner Dorot): Dorot wanted to raise awareness around its unique product offering - frozen, pre-measured cubes of various herbs - using influencer marketing. Linqia’s influencers created over 2,100 pieces of original content including personal stories, photos, recipes, and videos. The variety of original content resonated with the audience, resulting in a 15% increase in sales lift across all measured channels and inspiring nearly 44,000 online consumer engagements.
- Gold for Marketing Campaign of the Year - Beverages, Alcohol (with brand partner Wente Vineyards): Wente Vineyards teamed up with Linqia to launch a Storybook, a three-flight influencer marketing campaign, designed to raise awareness of its wide collection of wines. By the Storybook’s end, Linqia influencers created over 3,100 pieces of original content, including unique blog stories, photos, recipes, videos, and social posts around Wente Vineyards. The campaign content reached 41.8 million consumers, 230% more than anticipated, inspiring nearly 105,000 audience engagements, 241% over the campaign goal. As a result of the campaign’s success, Wente Vineyards is planning to double its influencer marketing investment in 2017.
- Silver for Marketing Campaign of the Year - Personal Care (with brand partner Cottonelle): Cottonelle wanted to drive awareness of and increase engagement around its brand, shifting perception from one of a bath tissue brand to a personal care brand. In this shopper marketing initiative, Kimberly-Clark teamed up with Linqia, whose influencers created over 700 pieces of original content around the Cottonelle Clean Care Box, driving over 10,500 visits to the product landing page. As a result, the Cottonelle Clean Care Box sold out in less than 48 hours on Target.com, after which the influencers updated their content to talk about the benefits of the full sized products.
- Silver for Marketing Campaign of the Year - Snacks/Desserts/Confections (with brand partner Stella Cheese): Stella Cheese wanted to generate awareness around the idea that it is the go-to brand for recipes during the busy holiday season. Stella Cheese partnered with Linqia to launch an influencer marketing campaign designed to share original holiday recipes that featured its cheese as a key ingredient. By the campaign’s end, Linqia influencers reached nearly 35 million consumers, 248% more than the campaign goal, with over 2,500 pieces of original content, including recipes, photos, blog stories, and social posts. The content inspired 86,000+ social engagements and 28,500+ visits to the Stella Cheese campaign landing pages.
“Each year the judges find the quality and variety of the nominations to be greater than the year before. The 2017 competition was intense and every organization that has won should be proud,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards.
Winners of the 2017 American Business Awards will be honored at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Tuesday, June 20. Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2017 Stevie Award winners are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Linqia brings the science and accountability of online media to influencer marketing through a results-based approach called influencer media. Linqia’s AI-driven platform continuously learns and improves, matching brands with the right mix of creators who will deliver concrete business results. The platform also serves as a digital content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
Founded in 2012, Linqia works with over 250 leading national brands including Black & Decker, Gerber, Herdez, Kimberly-Clark, Mezzetta, McDonald’s, NBC, Nestle, Purina, Square, Unilever, Uniqlo, Viacom and Walmart. Linqia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices in Chicago and New York.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.