Lower rates to call colombia, 400 minutes worth of international calls to select areas in Colombia for $10.
Miramar, Florida (PRWEB) April 30, 2014
RingVoz, a leading provider of telecommunications services that offers domestic and international long distance calls that help connect residents and corporate clients around the world, is dedicated to finding affordable ways for the Colombian community in the United States to stay connected to their loved ones in Colombia. Starting April 30, 2014, customers will be able to call land-lines and cellphones to Colombia at a discounted rate. Customers will be able to make 400 minutes worth of international calls to select areas in Colombia for $10.
The new prepaid international calling service rates to call Colombia are available to anyone holding or opening an account on http://www.RingVoz.com. Registration is free and without any restrictions. The new rates include:
- Call Barranquilla, Colombia: 2.5¢ per minute
- Call Bogotá, Colombia: 2.5¢ per minute
- Call Bucaramanga: 2.5¢ per minute
- Call Cali, Colombia: 2.5¢ per minute
- Call Compartel, Colombia: 15¢ per minute
- Call Manizales, Colombia: 2.5¢ per minute
- Call Medellín, Colombia: 2.5¢ per minute
- Call Pereira, Colombia: 2.5¢ per minute
- Call Rural, Colombia: 15¢ per minute
- Call Other Cities in Colombia: 4.5¢ per minute
- Call Red Satelital Vsat: 15¢ per minute
- Call mobile Avantel, Colombia: 9.5¢ per minute
- Call mobile Claro, Colombia: 4.3¢ per minute
- Call mobile Movistar, Colombia: 7¢ per minute
- Call mobile Tigo, Colombia: 7.9¢ per minute
- Call mobile other, Colombia: 9.5¢ per minute
RingVoz provides international long distance calls service at a competitive rate without ever having to dial a PIN prior to the number dialed to Colombia. It has eliminated the need for physical calling cards through RingVoz’s system instantly recognizing the customers registered phone numbers and validates the account, making their calling process convenient. It works from any phone, cellphone or landline. To call Colombia, simply dial the access number +1(954)644-7045 and then dial international number, 011 + 55 + area code + phone number.
Additionally the customer can fasten the international calling process by activating the free direct dial service. Customers receive five US local numbers free that are associated to the international Colombia telephone numbers.
Customers can recharge or access their accounts by login to http://www.RingVoz.com via their computer or mobile application, through the automated phone payment system (IVR), by calling a toll-free number +1(800)856-3205 talk to a customer care representative, or by the interactive SMS (text message) +1(786)328-6738, that allow the customer to recharge their account or an international mobile by following their dialog menu thru sms.
RingVoz LLC., is a leading provider of telecommunications services connecting residents and corporate clients around the world. RingVoz was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Miramar, Florida. It aims to offer the highest quality of service, maximum convenience and some of the lowest rates on the market. RingVoz aims to offer its tailor-made services and solutions to the end-user. For more information about RingVoz, visit http://www.RingVoz.com or call +1(800)856-3205.