From our gas spring sit-stand technology to our fitness bikes that blend healthy movement into your workday, our company has several items that will make big differences in the office and home this year. -Lane Xiang
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) January 06, 2016
Las Vegas Convention Center – LVCC – Booth #14033 (ergonomic workstations/TV mounts)
Sands Expo – Booth #74945 (fitness)
Loctek, a leading global manufacturer of AV mounts and ergonomic workstations, will showcase its current workspace innovations and introduce its new line of fitness products at CES 2016 in Las Vegas this week, January 6-9.
“We’re taking the next step in workplace health and wellness by integrating our recent ergonomic concepts into several exciting new Loctek products for 2016,” said Lane Xiang, CEO of Loctek.
The company has taken two booths at the popular consumer electronics show. Key product releases at each booth include:
Loctek AV Mounting Solutions - Las Vegas Convention Center - Booth #14033
- Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation – Designed to simplify the transition between sitting and standing throughout the workday, this adjustable desktop workstation features 12 height settings and a defined groove that holds a tablet in landscape or portrait mode.
- Gas Spring Sit-Stand Workstations – Crafted out of aircraft grade aluminum, this series of workstations has different models for mounting on a desk or a wall. The upscale designs all incorporate a gas spring for smooth movement. Front-loading USB ports are included for easy phone charging and flash drive access.
- R2 Full Motion TV Mount for Flat or Curved Screens – This solid entry into the company’s considerable line of TV mounts can support both flat or curved screen TVs. Its simple installation and considerable range of motion should pique the interest of AV peripheral seekers at this year’s show.
Loctek Fitness Solutions – Sands Hall – Booth #74945
- Foldable X-Bikes with Desk/Laptop Integration – These lightweight bikes quickly open and close, allowing you to squeeze in a workout anywhere you like, but their most intriguing feature is their ability to bring low impact exercise into your workday. Models include a bike that fits beneath your desk, replacing your seat, and a seemingly traditional x-bike that can transform its handlebar area to support a laptop.
- FS1 Spinning Bike – This sporty new bike features a perimeter weighted flywheel and magnetic resistance system for a workout that feels like you’re riding on the road. Includes a digital display to track your progress, heart rate and more.
“From our gas spring sit-stand technology to our fitness bikes that blend healthy movement into your workday, our company has several items that will make big differences in the office and home this year,” Xiang said. “Our double booth presence affords us the chance to interact with consumers and make sure people get a chance to spend time with our entirely new fitness line as well as our A/V mounting solutions for home theaters and workplace ergonomics.”
About Loctek - http://www.loctek.us
Loctek designs and manufactures AV mounting solutions for home theaters, including TV mounts, TV carts and tablet stands. Its ergonomic workplace solutions include height adjustable desks, sit-stand workstations and computer monitor mounts. The company’s fitness product line includes stationary exercise bikes, foldable x-bikes and bikes designed for use with a laptop or tablet. Loctek is a top selling global brand and has been a trusted name in AV peripherals since 1998.
Name: Marc Rokoff