We spend so much of our time talking with companies of all sizes about their delivery operations, that we’re fortunate to get a preemptive glimpse into the challenges they’re most concerned about.
ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill. (PRWEB) November 01, 2018
Logistyx Technologies (http://www.logistyx.com), a leading developer of Transportation Management Execution™ shipping software, today announced it is co-hosting a webinar with Logistics Management, The Future of Multi-Carrier Shipping Systems (Beyond the Label), on Thursday, November 8, 2018. Ken Fleming, COO for Logistyx, will cover trends in enterprise parcel transportation that will help businesses ship better and save money in 2019.
The trends anchoring the webinar include:
- Omni-channel Delivery: Controlling shipping and delivery processes across the extended enterprise, including drop shipping, ship-from-store, etc.
- Expanding Delivery Services: The globalization of customers and how to serve them all.
- Procurement: The need to simplify procurement of transportation services in real time.
- Control Tower Capabilities: The demand for seamless analytics and workflow tools to monitor, anticipate and proactively optimize carrier interactions/delivery processing.
- Blockchain: How this emerging technology will impact transportation as we know it.
“We spend so much of our time talking with companies of all sizes about their delivery operations, that we’re fortunate to get a preemptive glimpse into the challenges they’re most concerned about,” said Fleming. “We’re excited, as always, about what we learn from our customers and partners, and look forward to sharing it in this webinar.”
Key details for the webinar:
- Date: Thursday, November 8
- Time: 2:00 pm ET
- Cost: FREE
- Click here for more information and to register.
Logistyx optimizes businesses’ transportation management execution with industry-leading software, hardware and knowledge to reduce costs of their shipments while boosting efficiency and choice. This unique, comprehensive package offers a configurable solution for smarter shipping anywhere by leveraging a global carrier network and predictive analytics for data and value-driven decisions. Logistyx’s multi-carrier shipping software solutions are used around the globe every day by manufacturers, distributors, e-commerce companies, corporate campuses and third-party logistics providers.
About Logistyx Technologies:
The leader in Transportation Management Execution™ and multi-carrier parcel shipping software, Logistyx Technologies builds unrivaled customer solutions for reducing shipping costs while boosting efficiency and choice. Headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, Logistyx Technologies also has U.S. offices in New York, Philadelphia, San Diego and St. Louis, and international offices in Canada, the Netherlands, the UK and Singapore.