Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) May 16, 2017
Losant, an enterprise IoT platform, today announced support for Google Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service that allows you to easily and securely connect and manage devices at global scale.
Cloud IoT Core, together with other Google Cloud services such as Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Bigtable, BigQuery, and Data Studio, provides a complete solution for collecting, processing, analyzing, and visualizing IoT data in real time to support improved operational efficiency.
Losant enables customers to build complex workflows and business logic with data from the new Google Cloud IoT Core. This gives users the ability to quickly and easily build complex solutions using the combined capabilities of the Losant platform and Google Cloud services.
Losant IoT platform includes:
● Device management – Connect and send data from a variety of hardware using REST and MQTT, industry standard protocols
● Custom dashboards – Gain insights to data quickly with several built-in visualizations
● Real-time data processing – Utilize the proprietary workflow engine to create business intelligence
● Integrate services easily – Take advantage of all the great capabilities of Google IoT Core inside of the Losant workflow engine
Key features of the new Cloud IoT Core solution:
● End-to-end security – Enable end-to-end security using certificate-based authentication and TLS; devices running Android Things or ones supporting the Cloud IoT Core security requirements can deliver full stack security.
● Out-of-box data Insights – Use downstream analytic systems by integrating with Google Big Data Analytics and ML services.
● Serverless infrastructure – Scale instantly without limits using horizontal scaling on Google’s serverless platform.
● Role-level data control – Apply IAM roles to devices to control access to devices and data.
● Automatic device deployment – Use REST APIs to automatically manage the registration, deployment and operation of devices at scale.
“By partnering with Google Cloud to bring the capabilities of Cloud IoT Core to our enterprise customers, we are enabling a new generation of IoT solutions. Our customers will gain the ability to integrate the innovative services from Google Cloud quickly, easily, and securely,” said Charlie Key, CEO at Losant.
“Cloud IoT Core was designed to simplify digital transformation by helping customers to leverage Google Cloud’s data analytics and machine learning capabilities and act on insights, in real time, from operational data that was previously inaccessible,” said Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partners at Google Cloud. “By working with industry leaders like Losant, we are expanding the surface of innovation to help more customers realize the value of connected devices for their businesses.”
Learn more at https://losant.com/partners/google.
Losant is an enterprise software company based out of Cincinnati, OH. Losant provides an Internet of Things solution platform that allows developers to build complex, connected solutions quickly and easily. The platform makes connecting a variety of hardware and sensors simple with open-source SDKs and widely-adopted communication protocols. Data from these devices is streamed to the platform and can be easily visualized with dashboards or aggregated using the Losant API. In addition to analysis, data can be acted on in real time using the workflow engine built into the platform. Learn more at losant.com.