690 List of Companies are profiled in the LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem Report
Past News ReleasesRSS
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
With over 265 fully commercial network launches, LTE adoption has considerably gained momentum throughout the globe, and a number of carriers have already deployed LTE-A features such as carrier aggregation. The research estimates that LTE service revenues will account for $103 Billion in 2014. Revenues are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 40% over the next 6 years.
Driven by these revenue prospects, operators continue to aggressively invest in LTE infrastructure, encompassing macrocell base stations (eNBs), small cells and EPC/mobile core equipment. LTE infrastructure spending is expected to account for nearly $15 Billion by the end of 2014.
While LTE and LTE-A deployments are still underway, wireless carriers and vendors have already embarked on R&D projects to develop 5G standards, which offer even higher data rates than LTE-A. The research “The LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274171-the-lte-lte-advanced-5g-ecosystem-2014-2020-infrastructure-devices-subscriptions-operator-revenue.html ” predicts that fully commercial 5G services will be rolled out by the end of 2020.
The report has the following key findings:
- In 2014 wireless carriers will pocket nearly $103 Billion from commercial LTE service revenues
- LTE and LTE-Advanced service revenues are further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 40% over the next 6 years, eventually accounting for $672 Billion by the end of 2020
- By 2020 nearly 50% of all LTE subscriptions will be on LTE-Advanced networks
- Samsung and Apple lead LTE-enabled smartphone shipments with a combined market share of 73%
- LTE infrastructure spending is expected to account for nearly $15 Billion by the end of 2014. This includes spending on LTE macrocells, small cells and EPC/mobile core equipment
- Huawei and Ericsson lead the LTE infrastructure market with a combined market share of 44%
- Samsung is expected to significantly increase its stake in LTE infrastructure contracts, and eventually become a Tier-1 vendor by 2017
- Wireless carriers and vendors will spend at least $1 Billion per annum in R&D spending to drive standardization and commercialization of 5G technology
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=274171.
The report covers the following topics:
- LTE and LTE-A ecosystem
- 5G technology, initiatives and R&D commitments
- LTE infrastructure (FDD/TDD macrocell base stations, small cells & EPC)
- LTE devices (smartphones and other form factors)
- LTE subscriptions and service revenue (FDD and TDD)
- LTE infrastructure and device vendor market share
- LTE operator reviews and network deployment case studies
- LTE Broadcast (eMBMS) and VoLTE
- Market drivers and barriers
- Wireless network infrastructure industry roadmap and value chain
- Company profiles and strategies of LTE ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2014 till 2020
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation:
Market forecasts and historical revenue/unit shipment/subscription figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
LTE Infrastructure Shipments & Revenue
- TD-LTE Macrocell eNodeBs (eNBs)
- LTE FDD Macrocell eNBs
- LTE FDD Small Cells
- TD-LTE Small Cells
LTE Device Shipments & Revenue
- LTE FDD
- Form Factor (Embedded Cards, Consumer Gadgets, Netbooks, PCs, Routers, Smartphones, Tablets and USB Dongles)
LTE Subscriptions and Operator Service Revenue
- LTE FDD
The following regional and country markets are also covered:
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Top 20 Country Markets
Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, UK and USA
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the LTE, LTE-A and 5G ecosystem?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key LTE infrastructure and device vendors and what are their strategies?
- How much are vendors and operators investing in LTE?
- What is the outlook for LTE-A adoption?
- What is the outlook for eMBMS and VoLTE services?
- How will LTE FDD investments compare with TD-LTE?
- What opportunities exist for LTE small cells?
- How will LTE ARPU evolve overtime?
- Which countries will see the highest number of LTE subscriptions?
- How much will vendors and operators invest in 5G R&D?
Explore other reports by Signals and Systems Telecom Market
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com.