Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 25, 2013
With mobile network subscriptions estimated to reach 7.4 billion by the end of 2013, global mobile penetration is fast approaching the 100% mark. Mobile broadband in particular is witnessing considerable growth. The research estimates that HSPA subscriptions have already crossed the 1 Billion mark.
LTE is estimated to account for nearly 130 Million subscriptions at the end of 2013. Driven by ongoing deployments, LTE penetration will significantly grow at a CAGR of 53% over the next 7 years. LTE connections will eventually represent more than 2.4 Billion subscriptions in 2020. Presently U.S, Japanese and South Korean mobile network operators are leading LTE subscriptions with a combined market share of 75%, driven by their early adoption of the technology.
Covering over 818 mobile network operators and 222 countries worldwide the “2G, 3G & 4G Mobile Network Subscriptions, Spectrum Licensing, Ownership, Infrastructure Contracts & Handset Shipments Database: 2013 – 2020 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267574-2g-3g-4g-mobile-network-subscriptions-spectrum-licensing-ownership-infrastructure-contracts-handset-shipments-database-2013-2020.html ) ” database tracks mobile network subscription, penetration, handset shipment, spectrum licensing, mobile infrastructure contracts and network ownership data. The database is delivered as a Microsoft excel file.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=267574.
Table of Contents:
1. Mobile Network Subscriptions Database Number of mobile network subscriptions (2011 – 2020)
2. Mobile Penetration Database Population data (2011 – 2020)
3. Mobile penetration % data (2011 – 2020)
4. Mobile Handset Shipments Database Mobile handset shipments (2011 - 2020)
5. Mobile Spectrum Licensing Database Operator Spectrum data
6. Mobile Network Infrastructure Contracts Database Mobile network infrastructure contracts
7. Mobile Network Ownership Database Mobile network ownership data
8. Air interface technology is categorized in the following categories:
- CDMA (1xED-DO,1xEV-DO Rev A/B, 1xRTT)
- UMTS (W-CDMA, HSPA)
- US TDMA
9. Operators Covered: The following mobile network operators have been covered in the database: 3 Australia, 3 Indonesia, 3G Telecommunications, Aero 2, Afghan Wireless, Africell Burundi, Africell Gambia, Africell Sierra Leone, Aircel, Airtel Bangladesh, AISm, AkTel, Albanian Mobile Communications, Alfa Telecom, Algérie Télécom, Almadar Aljadeed, Altech Stream Rwanda, Altel, AM Wireless Uruguay, Ambitel, America Movil Costa Rica, America Movil Dominican Republic, America Movil Jamaica, America Movil Peru, America Movil Puerto Rico, A-Mobile, AMX Argentina, AMX Paraguay, ANCEL, APUA, Aquafon, Armentel, Asia Pacific Broadband Wireless Communications, Asiacell, ASTCA, Astelit, AT&T Mobility Puerto Rico, AT&T Mobility US Virgin Islands, AT&T Mobility USA, Atlantic Wireless Liberia, Atlantique Cellulaire RCA, Atlantique Telecom Cote d'Ivoire, Augere, AVEA, Azercell, Azerfon, Babilon Mobile, Bakcell, BakrieTel, Batelco Bahamas, Batelco Bahrain, BayanTel, Be Mobile (Solomon Islands), Belcel, Belgacom Mobile, Bell Benin Communications, Bell Wireless Affiliates, BellTell, Benin Telecom, Benson Informatics, Bermuda Digital Communications, BeST, Bharti, Bharti Airtel Burkina Faso BV, Bharti Airtel Chad, Bharti Airtel Congo BV, Bharti Airtel Gabon BV, Bharti Airtel Ghana, Bharti Airtel Kenya B.V., Bharti Airtel Madagascar B.V, Bharti Airtel Malawi, Bharti Airtel Niger, Bharti Airtel Nigeria, Bharti Airtel RDC, Bharti Airtel Rwanda, Bharti Airtel Sierra Leone, Bharti Airtel Sri Lanka, Bharti Airtel Tanzania B.V, Bharti Airtel Uganda B.V., Bharti Airtel Zambia, Bhutan Telecom, Bité Latvia, Bité Lithuania, Blue Sky Communications Samoa (American), B-Mobile Brunei, B-Mobile Papua New Guinea, Botswana Telecom, Bouygues Telecom, BSNL, BTL, Cable & Wireless, Cable & Wireless (St Lucia), Cable & Wireless Anguilla, Cable & Wireless Antigua, Cable & Wireless British V. Islands, Cable & Wireless Cayman Islands, Cable & Wireless Dominica, Cable & Wireless Grenada, Cable & Wireless Guernsey, Cable & Wireless Isle of Man, Cable & Wireless Jamaica, Cable & Wireless Jersey, Cable & Wireless Montserrat, Cable & Wireless Panama, Cable & Wireless Seychelles, Cable & Wireless St Kitts & Nevis, Cable & Wireless St Vincent, Cable & Wireless Turks & Caicos, Cabo Verde Telecom, Cadcomms, CamGSM, CAMTEL, Canartel, Caribbean Cellular Telephone, CariGlobe, CAT, Catel, CCT, CDMA Ukraine, Celcom Malawi, Celcom Malaysia, Cell C, Cell One, Cellcom Guinée, Cellcom Israel, Cellcom Liberia, Celtel, Centernet, CHEO, China Mobile, China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited (CMHK), China Mobile Pakistan, China Telecom, China Telecom (Macau), China Unicom, Chinguitel, Chunghwa Telecom and more.
Browse other reports by Signals and Systems Telecom @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/signals-and-systems-telecom/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.