Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 23, 2014
The report profiles the latest development of LTE subscriber markets and leading operators in Pan-America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Africa, with country development overview and detailed information such as the adopted LTE technology, frequency band, service coverage, equipment supplier, and LTE user base provided.
Worldwide LTE subscribers will reach the 205-million milestone in 2Q 2014. There are 238 operators in 101 countries with LTE networks up and running, according to industry research.
List of Topics
- The development of LTE subscriber markets worldwide, including North, Central, and Latin America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Africa, with individual country overviews and company highlights provided.
- The global LTE market development by country and operator, with the inclusion of individual operators’ current status, technology, frequency band usage, service coverage, kick-off schedule, equipment supplier, investment amount, and LTE user base.
Highlights of Worldwide Mobile Subscriber database’s latest LTE research findings include:
- 101 commercial LTE networks deployed in 41 countries.
- More than 20.3 million LTE subscribers (May 2014)
- UK EE’s subscribers exceeded 2.9 million and UK Hutchison 3G’s reached 1.7 million in May 2014
- 54 commercial LTE networks deployed in 17 countries.
- 94.5 million LTE subscribers with 46.1% of worldwide share. (May 2014)
- Verizon’s LTE subscriber surpassed 47.9 million and AT&T’s reached 30.2 million in 1Q 2014.
- 58 commercial LTE networks deployed in 24 countries.
- 82.7 million LTE subscribers with 40.3% of worldwide share. (May 2014)
- LTE subscribers in Japan reached 40 million while Korea’s hit 30 million in May 2014.
Purchase Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=17708
Companies and organizations analyzed or mentioned in the report include:
3 Denmark, 3 Hong Kong, 3 Italia, 3 Sweden, 8ta, A1, Aero2, Airspan, Alaska Communications, Alcatel-Lucent, Altel, Altel Communications, Ambit Microsystems, Antel, Asia Pacific Telecom, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, Azercell, Babilon-Mobile, BASE, Batelco, Bell Mobility, Bend broadband, Bharti Airtel, Bluegrass Cellular, B-Mobile, Bouygues Telecom, BTC, BTL, C Spire Wireless, Celcom Axiata, Cellcom, China Mobile, China Mobile Hong Kong, China Telecom, China Unicom, CHT, Cisco, Claro, CNT, Cosmote, COTA, CSL, Deutsche Telekom (DT), Dialog Axiata, Digicel, DiGi Telecommunications, Digitel, DNA, DOCOMO Pacific, Du, eAccess, Eastlink, Econet Wireless, EE, Elisa, EMT, Entel Movil, Ericsson, Etisalat, Far Eastone, Fjarskipti, Free Mobile, Fujitsu, Global, GTA, Huawei, Hutchison 3, Hutchison 3G, iConnect, IDC, IT&E, Juniper, KDDI, KT, K?Telecom /VivaCell?MTS, Lanka Bell, Leap /Cricket, LG Uplus, LIME, LMT/ TeliaSonera, M1, Manx Telecom, Max Telecom, Maxis, MegaFon, Meteor Mobile, MetroPCS, MiSpot, Mobily, Mobitel, Moldcell, Monaco Telecom, Motorola, Movicel, Movistar, MTC, MTN, MTS, Nawras, NBN, NEC, Neotel South Africa, Nepal Telecom, Nova, NSN, NTT DOCOMO, O2, Oi, Omantel, Omnitel/ TeliaSonera, Ooredoo, Open Mobile, Optimus/ Sonaecom, Optus ,Orange, P4, Panhandle, Panasonic, PCCW, Peoples Telephone, Pioneer cellular, Polkomtel /Plus, Post Luxembourg, Proximus, PT Internux/BOLT, Qtel, Regional Telecom, Rogers, Rostelecom, Safaricom, Samsung, Sasktel, SFR, Siminn, Si.mobil, SingTel, SK Telecom, Sky Telecom, Slovak Telekom, Smart, Smartone, Smile, Softbank, Spectranet, Sprint, Sprocket Wireless, StarHub, STC, Stoke, Sunrise, Surfline, SWIFT Networks, Swisscom, Taiwan Mobile, Taiwan Star Cellular, Tango, TDC, Telcel, Tele2, Telecom Italia, Telecom Namibia, Telecom NZ, Telefonica Movistar, Telefonica O2, Telenor, Tele-Post Greenland, TeliaSonera, TeliaSonera/Netcom, Telstra, Telus, T-Hrvatski, Thumb Cellular, Tigo, TIM, Tishknet, TMN/ Portugal Telecom, T-Mobile, Tricom, True Move, Ucell, UK broadband, U Mobile, UNE-EMP, Unitel, US Cellular, Vainakh Telecom, Verizon, Videocon, Vimpelcom (Beeline), VIPNet, Viva Bahrain, Viva, Vivo, Vodacom, Vodafone, Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA), Wataniya Telecom, Yoigo, YooMee, Yota/ Scartel, Zain, Zamtel, Ziggo, ZTE
Table of Contents
1. Pan-American LTE Market Development
2. European LTE Market Development
3. Asian LTE Market Development
4. Oceanian LTE Market Development
5. African LTE Market Development
List of Tables
Table 1 Pan-American LTE Market Development by Country and Operator
Table 2 European LTE Market Development by Country and Operator
Table 3 Asian LTE Market Development by Country and Operator
Table 4 Oceanian LTE Market Development by Country and Operator
Table 5 African LTE Market Development by Country and Operator
Explore other new reports on Information Technology Market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.