London (PRWEB UK) 5 February 2014
SMi's 2nd annual M2M Telematics for Usage Based Insurance conference, taking place on 19–20 February 2014 in London, will bring together senior level delegates from all aspects of the insurance and commercial automotive industries, with Confirmed Attendees from Companies such as Swiftcover, Allianz Insurance, Altech Netstar, DNB ASA, Scania, MoneySuperMarket.com, Oakhurst Insurance Company, Toyota, Direct Line and more. The two-day conference programme is packed with case studies and keynote presentations from companies at the forefront of new business trends including Carrot Insurance , Zurich Insurance, insurethebox, RSA Insurance Group, Marmalade, PTOLEMUS Consulting Group, Iron Mountain and Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. among others that will enable your organisation to make the most out of the commercial opportunities arising from advances in M2M Telematics and UBI. From new device development and connectivity partners, to dynamic real-time data on driver behaviour, companies now have the opportunity to understand risk at a much deeper level and the ability to translate this intelligence into a meaningful commercial advantage.
Speaker Panel includes:
- Ed Rochfort, Product Director, Carrot Insurance
- Andrew Price, Practice Leader - Motor Fleet, Zurich Insurance
- Mark Grant, Business Development Director, insurethebox
- Crispin Moger, Managing Director, Marmalade
- Frederic Bruneteau, Managing Director, PTOLEMUS Consulting Group
- Ibrahim Ozturk, VP of Information Technology, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.
- Paul Middle, Telematics Lead, RSA Insurance Group
- Rory Morgan, National Logistics General Manager, Iron Mountain
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014m2m22.asp.