EpiCast Report: Age-Related Macular Degeneration - Epidemiology at a growth rate of 18.5% over the Forecast 2023
Portland,Oregon (PRWEB UK) 16 April 2015
Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a progressive eye condition caused by the gradual deterioration of the macula, which is the area of the retina responsible for central vision. AMD is the most common cause of significant irreversible vision loss among the elderly in developed countries. In addition to the high prevalence of the condition, AMD is also associated with severe disability and has a major impact on the quality of life and emotional well-being of an affected individual. AMD is classified into two stages: early AMD and late AMD. Late AMD is the advanced stage of AMD, which is further subclassified into dry AMD (geographic atrophy) and wet AMD (neovascular).
Big Market Research, epidemiologists forecast that the total prevalent cases of AMD in the 7MM will increase from 55,770,401 cases in 2013 to 66,069,370 cases in 2023, at a growth rate of 18.5% over the forecast period. Throughout the forecast period, the US will have the highest number of total prevalent cases of AMD, followed by Japan.
Big Market Research, epidemiological analysis is supported by the use of total prevalence data from epidemiological studies published in peer-reviewed journals. GlobalData epidemiologists used uniform methodology across the markets to forecast the total prevalent cases of AMD; epidemiologists segmented AMD by stages (early AMD and late AMD, and the late AMD subtypes: dry AMD and wet AMD), which allows for a meaningful comparison of the disease populations between markets.
- The Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for AMD in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent cases of AMD segmented by sex and age (50-59 years, 60-69 years, 70-79 years, and =80 years) in these markets. Additionally, Big Market Research epidemiologists provide the total prevalent cases of AMD segmented by AMD stages: early AMD and late AMD, as well as the late AMD subtypes: dry AMD and wet AMD.
- The AMD epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Enquire About This Report: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/190821
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AMD market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global AMD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for AMD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free :+1 (855) 711-1555
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975