We fully expect this to be a continuing trend.
Canton, OH (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, September 16, through Sunday, September 22. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Mark Udulutch of Markent Personnel and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Field Performance Engineer.
- Vito Chesky of ICONSTAFF and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Technical Lead – Software Offshore Development.
- Ron Sunshine of Ron Sunshine Associates and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Production Planning Supervisor.
- Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC and Jim Strickland of BioSource International placed a PLC Engineer.
- Vito Chesky of ICONSTAFF and Gary Silver of The Shay Group placed a Senior Software Engineer – Server Side.
- John Wharton of The Garret Group and Ken Nunley of 7 Solutions USA placed a Sourcing Manager - Logistics.
- Debbie Reiger of Reiger Technical Search and Carol Brinkman of Corporate Resources, LLC placed a Senior Director.
- Frank Gregg of Gregg & Associates and Amber Schleinkofer of KB Search Team, LLC placed an Engineering Manager.
- Paul Johnson of Paul Johnson & Associates and Catherine Bateman of Woods & Paolino Recruiting Solutions placed an Outside Sales Representative.
“The number of Network recruiters making split placements with their Hiring Hook recruitment websites continues to rise,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “In fact, it’s been rising every year for the past few years, and the number of website placements made in the Network this year is at an all-time high—and we still have three full months left in 2013. We fully expect this to be a continuing trend.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.