During the event, participants will learn three powerful tips for more effective leadership, in addition to the four dynamic coaching plans WCW Partners offer to accelerate a career in management.
(PRWEB) September 09, 2014
WCW Partners, a business and management consulting firm, is proud to announce two free online training events, happening from 10 AM – 11 AM Pacific on Wednesday, September 10 and Thursday, September 11. During the live events, WCW Partners’ CEO Rick Conlow and CIO TC Bundy will share three powerful tips for more effective leadership, as well as discuss their four programs to accelerate a career in management. Click here to claim your spot for one of the events.
The leadership tips discussed during the event include:
- The #1 motivator of people
- 5 key coaching questions that improve employee performance
- The most powerful communication technique available
In addition to those tips, Conlow and Bundy will give an overview of the four different customized coaching plans that WCW Partners are known for. After coaching over 250,000 managers worldwide across a variety of industries and releasing fifteen books on management, they know first-hand that one-on-one coaching makes a huge difference in a manager’s career as a leader. Managers who enroll in one of the coaching programs will learn:
- Why coaching should receive the bulk of attention if you want to succeed as a leader
- How to implement two proven approaches to coaching for results
- The seven true motivators of employee success
- How to create a high performing team
- Three ways to deal with employee performance
- How to deal with conflict and opposition
- How to recapture your excitement for your career and ramp it up
- And much more
About WCW Partners
Co-Founders Rick Conlow/CEO and Doug Watsabaugh/COO of WCW Partners have more than 50 years of combined business, training and leadership experience. Their company partners with organizations to increase sales and customer retention, while simultaneously improving employee loyalty, engagement, and productivity. Clients include 3M, Meijer, Rite Aid, Canadian Linen, AmeriPride, Honeywell, Entergy, Nash Finch, Northern Power, Pepsi and others. For more information, contact 888-313-0514 or visit http://www.wcwpartners.com.