It may seam far away but, leading retailers will start planning for the holidays before summer officially arrives. Report by Bronto and RSR Research, 28% of retail brands will start their holiday marketing on October 1st or earlier.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) August 21, 2014
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Well it’s almost that beloved time of year when the Scottsdale desert comes back to life. It may seam far away but, leading retailers will start planning for the holidays before summer officially arrives. Report by Bronto and RSR Research, 28% of retail brands will start their holiday marketing on October 1st or earlier. Wether companies have kicked off their holiday planning or haven't even considered it, Markit Media wants to help make the most of this holiday season. To kick off the busy season Markit Media has launched a Loyalty Card Program.
Here are 5 ways Markit Media’s Loyalty Card can help companies unwrap extra revenue this holiday season.
1. Streamline Social Media: Although measuring ROI on social media can be a struggle, their influence is undeniable. Holiday social media posts will most like be the largest revenue drivers this holiday season. Taking that into account, considering a solid social media plan is worth every business owner’s time.
Tip: Clear up Call to Action Confusion, distinguish between “Like This”, “Like Us”, “Follow Us”, and “Share This”.
2. Perfect Mobile Site: Forbes reported, 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those search results in a purchase. Enough said.
Tip: Encourage customers to text key word to sign up for exclusive, VIP SMS offers.
3. Send a Holiday Card: A personal favorite, holiday cards can be an enduring way to spread the holiday cheer. This simple card can be adapted to a company’s home page.
Tip: Create holiday navigation, with a gifts for him and her section.
4. Countdown Promo: Delivering an advent calendar through digital mediums will allow companies to notify customers of important deadlines.
Tips: Create a count down featuring 12 items promotional items.
5.Post Holiday Strategies: This critical step is often over looked. If planned accordingly the holiday momentum can continue through Valentine’s Day. Many tongue-in-cheek retailers now has a traditional, “Get what you really wanted” post holiday sale. This enables retailers to move the left over product. Logistically speaking there will be more returns, planning how to handle this increase is an opportunity to leave a lasting positive impact on customers.
Tip: Create your own post holiday catch phase.
During the busiest time of the year many small business owners simply don't have time, or the manpower to execute a well planned holiday campaign. This is why Markit Media is ringing in the holiday savings early with a new Loyalty Card Program . The Loyalty Card will help business owners stretch their marketing dollars.
Benefits of Markit Media’s loyalty program:
- Earn 5% cash back on all purchases for use on future purchases
- $25 free for the first 50 members – for use towards any onetime future purchase
- Earn money while you spend on regular business expenses
- Earn 1 Point for every $1 spent
- Earn bonus rewards on specialty products and services
- Priority status on printing
- Qualify to receive an additional yearly bonus on printing, marketing or PR services
- No limits on how much you can earn
Markit Media's high success rate is based on a tremendously effective marketing strategy that maximizes return on investment by defining and targeting an audience with precision and reaching it with dynamic communications.
A small, self-motivated, experienced and hands-on team offers personalized attention, practiced coordination and a customer-centered approach to printing, copying and marketing for the business community in Scottsdale, Arizona, and beyond.
Visit Markit Media's Copy Center or call our offices for a free marketing quote today at 480-245-4287 or online at http://www.markitmedia.com/
Markit Media is a full service marketing firm with experts in the following:
Logo design, website design, print design, menu / ads, corporate identity, proposals / resumes, photography / photo editing, software specialties, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
SEO / SEM marketing, email campaigns, online lead generation, promotional products, internet video / videography, classified advertising, web ads, public relations / article writing, social media, advertising TV / print / radio, flyer distribution