The Maven Golf Training Program review indicates that this program uncovers an easy way to maintain control throughout the swing.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 16, 2014
The Maven Golf Training Program is a new golf training program that teaches learners how to develop an overpowering posture to increase distance on their first swing. The program provides learners with basic golf swing tips, exercises, and detailed instructions on how to position the back of their left hand to sink more putts. In addition, the program is made by Steven Rice, a professional golf player and certified personal fitness trainer who has over 20 years of experience in the sports and fitness industry. Since Steven Rice released The Maven Golf Training Program, many people have used it to find the best way to develop a unique swing for their hybrids.
Binh Vu from the site Vinamy.com performed a full Maven Golf Training Program review that points out whether it is a good product. The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that upon ordering this program, Steven Rice will provide people with 12 tutorial videos, and some special gifts including:
- Week 1 - The Principles Of Stance, Alignment, Posture, Grip And Ball Position
- Week 2 - How To Position The Back Of Your Left Hand
- Week 3 - Gets A Handful Of Birdie Shots Each Round
- Week 4 - Learn The Most Common Mistakes Of Amateur Golfers On Their Bunker Shots
- Week 5 – How To Lose A Stroke Every Time You Reach In The Bag
- Week 6 - Why You Must Develop A Slow And Controlled Backswing
- Week 7 - The Mechanics Of Your Swing
- Week 8 – Learn More About Hybrids
- Week 9 – How To Dramatically Improve The Effectiveness Of Your Driver
- Week 10 - The Most Effective Time-Tested Strategies To Pick The Right Shots Quickly
- Week 11 - Golf Is 80% Mental And 20% Physical
- Week 12 - How You Can Easily Get Out Of Trouble Scenarios Without Accruing Damage
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free lifetime Maven Golf Training Program upgrades
- Technical support available by phone or by email
Binh Vu from the site Vinamy.com says, “The Maven Golf Training Program is a useful program for golf players who want to learn how to position their spine so each swing easily delivers more power and control. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep The Maven Golf Training Program or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Maven Golf Training Program review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/maven-golf-training-program/.
If people want to know more details about The Maven Golf Training Program, they can directly access to the official site.
About Binh Vu: Binh Vu is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Binh Vu provides people with a collection of reliable reviews about new golf training courses.