Realtors understand the importance of having a website that generates quality leads.
Toronto (PRWEB) August 23, 2013
Turning website traffic into viable leads is a major concern for realtors today. This week, real estate website technology provider WebsiteBox addressed this issue with the release of Lead Capture technology from WebsiteBox, a powerful new web-based app designed to help realtors capture website visitor information while they are shopping for a new home online.
Part of WebsiteBox’s value proposition is to offer valuable add-ons and extras to enhance their client websites. The new Lead Capture App offers real estate professionals a wealth of powerful lead-generating and collaboration features including:
- The ability to force registration when visitors search for properties.
- The ability for clients to log in with their social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- The ability for clients to save and leave notes on properties.
- The ability for realtors to assist clients to find their dream home.
Full integration with WebsiteBox CRM means that leads generated from the Lead Capture App are auto-populated into the WebsiteBox CRM. Realtors can now monitor their clients’ activities on their website as well as on other social media channels including Facebook and Twitter. They could also receive detailed analytical data such as price range, types of homes and neighborhoods their clients are viewing, and set up property email alerts for clients to assure no new listings are missed.
WebsiteBox’s Lead Capture App helps home buyers in their quest to find their dream home. Realtors are now fully-equipped to stay abreast of client activities on their websites and suggest relevant properties based on clients’ search patterns. Additional benefits include:
- Improved communication between realtor and client.
- Collaborative tools to engage website visitors.
- Eliminates the need to send links via email to share and discuss properties.
- The ability to share, organize and discuss listings.
- Exchange documents and messages using one central interface.
- Receive valuable feedback from website visitors on properties that have been shared with them.
- Promotes confidence in visitors and clients who prefer to work with tech savvy agents.
- Saves time by performing most home searches online showing buyers only relevant listings.
“Realtors understand the importance of having a website that generates quality leads,” says WebsiteBox CEO Peyman Aleagha. “Our Lead Capture app does just that, resolving website limitations that may have interfered with getting maximum results from every website visitor.
Like all other WebsiteBox offerings, the Website Box’s new Lead Capture App is available for a one-time fee of $99.
Part of WebsiteBox’s value is the ability it affords realtors to expand their website with apps and add-ons. With Lead Capture App, the company’s third new app release in as many months, WebsiteBox provides further proof of its commitment to offer realtors an ever-expanding cache of tools designed specifically to help improve their services and grow their business.
WebsiteBox plans to launch many more affordable apps for realtors in the near future.
“Our focus is to continue adding value for our clients,” Aleagha says. “Continuous innovation and best value tech tools for real estate industry is what we are all about; we also plan to partner with third party software vendors whenever it makes sense.”
For more information, visit WebsiteBox.com, email chad.bhalla(at)websitebox(dot)com, or phone 1-866-857-1657 x.113.
Launched in January, 2013 by Internet entrepreneur and real estate marketing expert Peyman Aleagha, WebsiteBox, Inc. is a Toronto-based startup offering feature-rich, mobile-friendly real estate websites and tools for agents, teams and offices at a one-time, $99 price – the lowest in the market.
WebsiteBox is quickly gaining prominence in both the real estate and entrepreneurial markets. Less than six months after launching as a real estate technology startup, WebsiteBox™ was named to HousingWire Magazine’s inaugural RETech:50 list of top real estate technology firms for 2013, and has been nominated for the prestigious 2013 Inman Innovator Award.