For over 25 years, I have litigated complex litigation matters for both plaintiffs and defendants, but what many people do not know is that I am also celebrating my tenth year as a mediator. - Eve Wagner
Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) August 05, 2013
Eve Wagner — who is well-known in Los Angeles legal circle, representing such high profile clients as Michael Jackson and motion picture studios — is now a member of Mediation.com, the premier online destination for consumers seeking mediation services.
Wagner is also offering discounted mediation rates in certain cases in light of the closure of the Los Angeles Superior Court’s ADR program as a way to give back to the community. She recently joined the Southern California Mediation Association and is a member of the Select A Mediator panel. Wagner also serves as a mediator for the U.S. District Court, Central District of California. Her Mediation.com profile can be viewed at http://www.mediation.com/memberprofile/eveh--wagner-94102-c9.aspx
“For over 25 years, I have litigated complex litigation matters for both plaintiffs and defendants,” Wagner said. “But what many people do not know is that I am also celebrating my tenth year as a mediator.”
Over the past ten years, Wagner has mediated hundreds of cases, including those involving:
- Employment, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination in violation of public policy, and wage and hour claims
- Entertainment and intellectual property, including copyright infringement, theft of ideas, breach of express and implied contracts, third party participation and accounting claims
- Real estate and landlord/tenant, including breach of lease, breach of purchase and sale agreements, fraud, quiet title, specific performance, mold exposure, wrongful eviction, construction, and other disputes involving commercial and residential properties
- Business, including partnership disputes, breach of contract, fraud, intentional interference, unfair competition, and collection disputes
- Legal malpractice
- Civil Rights violations
- Negligence and personal injury
“Every lawsuit is different and the needs of the parties and their counsel often change throughout the course of mediation, Wagner said. “My mediation style is designed to maximize success by recognizing significant issues and problems as they develop, identifying and evaluating reasonable options and solutions, and communicating possible alternatives and potential outcomes in an open and frank manner.”
About Eve Wagner: Eve Wagner is a partner in the Los Angeles law firm Sauer & Wagner LLP, which she formed with Gerald L. Sauer in 1997. Prior to forming S&W, Wagner was an equity partner at Greenberg Glusker Fields Claman & Machtinger LLP. She graduated Order of the Coif from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law in 1986, and then spent the next year clerking for the Hon. William Gray, U.S. District Court (Central District of California). Wagner is rated “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest level of professional excellence and has been rated a “Super Lawyer” for several years.