In 2013 in the 10MM, the neurovascular interventions market was approximately $1.37bn. We estimate the 2014 sales of neurointerventional devices for cerebrovascular applications to be $1.40bn across the 10 countries
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 08, 2014
In this report, the neurovascular interventions market encompasses embolization, revascularization, mechanical thrombectomy, and access/support devices. In 2013 in the 10MM, the neurovascular interventions market was approximately $1.37bn. We estimate the 2014 sales of neurointerventional devices for cerebrovascular applications to be $1.40bn across the 10 countries covered in this report, which are the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, China, India, and Brazil. Embolization, revascularization, and mechanical thrombectomy devices can be used for a wide range of cerebrovascular indications including intracranial aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVMs), dural arteriovenous fistulas (DAVFs), atherosclerotic disease, and stroke. Endovascular therapy for neurovascular applications is rapidly expanding and provides effective results.
Complete Report available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/medipoint-neurovascular-interventions-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html .
The key drivers for this market during the forecast period are:
- The rising prevalence of cerebrovascular disease and its associated risk factors in the major markets covered in this report.
- The need for effective therapies that reduce the risk of hemorrhagic and stroke complications, and ensure long-term, reliable outcomes.
- The improved outcomes with endovascular coiling for intracranial aneurysm treatment compared with surgical therapy.
- The increased use of remodeling techniques such as stent-assisted and balloon-assisted coiling, and the adoption of flow diverters for the treatment of challenging/complex aneurysms (wide-neck, large, and giant aneurysms).
- Improved recanalization rates with mechanical thrombectomy systems, where the need for chemical thrombolysis is eliminated, thereby reducing the risk of intracranial hemorrhage.
- The cost savings for healthcare payers resulting from the reduced need for repeat procedures.
- The increase in patients’ disposable income and government insurance coverage in the emerging markets, such as China and India.
- The approval and launch of the next-generation of innovative embolization, revascularization, and mechanical thrombectomy devices in the US and Japan.
Combined, the US, five European Union countries (5EU) (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), and Japan, account for approximately 80% of the neurointerventional market for cerebrovascular applications. The US is forecast to have the largest market share in the market, followed by Japan, and then collectively, the 5EU. Innovative technologies such as flow diverters and stent retrievers have not received regulatory approval and been launched in the Japanese market. Stent retrievers and flow diverters are expected to enter Japan beginning in 2015. In the 5EU, Germany and France are leading the way in the market and have the largest forecast market shares in 2020. In the emerging markets, China has the largest market share, followed by Brazil. These emerging markets are an outlet of expansion and a source of additional revenue for neurointerventional device manufacturers.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=6278 .
Global Neurovascular Interventions Market in the 10 Major Markets
The global neurovascular interventions market in the 10MM is a vast, double-digit market that consists of innovative and emerging technologies. Rapid advances in the field of neurovascular interventions along with the development of minimally invasive techniques have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. Embolization devices including bare metal and bioactive/coated coils, aneurysm remodeling devices (stents and occlusion balloons), flow diversion devices, and liquid embolic agents can be used to treat.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design you’re in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global neurovascular interventions market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global neurovascular interventions market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific neurovascular interventions market from 2011-2020.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Browse more reports on In Medical Devices Market @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/life-sciences/medical-devices .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.