US Neurovascular Interventions Industry to reach $702m by 2020.
(PRWEB) July 31, 2014
The neurovascular interventions market in the US to reach $702m by 2020, increasing slowly throughout the forecast period. The neurovascular interventions market will be driven by: the rising prevalence of cerebrovascular disease; the cost savings incurred by government agencies, such as Medicare, and private health insurance companies; and the adoption of innovative technologies such as flow diverters and stent retrievers.
Complete report available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/medipoint-neurovascular-interventions-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html.
The global neurovascular interventions market is a vast, double-digit market that consists of innovative and emerging technologies. Rapid advances in the field of neurovascular interventions and development of minimally invasive techniques have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. The neurovascular interventions market consists of four device segments including embolization, revascularization, mechanicalthrombectomy and access/support devices.
Current and Future Players of “US Neurovascular Interventions Industry”:
- BALT Extrusion
- Johnson & Johnson
- Stryker Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Abbott Vascular
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Medical
- Gore Medical
- Aachen Resonance
- B. Braun
- Blockade Medical
- Contego Medical
- Gardia Medical
- ITGI Medical
- Merlin MD
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Phenox GmBH
- Reverse Medical
- Sequent Medical
- Valor Medical
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=7054.
- An overview of Neurovascular, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US Neurovascular market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Neurovascular.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Neurovascular sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Inquire before purchasing at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=7054.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US Neurovascular market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US Neurovascular market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Major Points in Table of Contents:
8 Competitive Assessment 122
8.1 Overview 122
8.2 US Market Share 122
8.3 Marketed Products 123
8.3.1 Aachen Resonance 123
8.3.2 Abbott Vascular 125
8.3.3 Acandis 127
8.3.4 B. Braun 129
8.3.5 BALT Extrusion 130
8.3.6 Blockade Medical 136
8.3.7 Boston Scientific Corporation 137
8.3.8 Contego Medical 139
8.3.9 Cook Medical 139
8.3.10 Covidien 140
8.3.11 Gardia Medical 147
8.3.12 Gore Medical 148
8.3.13 InspireMD 150
8.3.14 ITGI Medical 151
8.3.15 Johnson & Johnson 152
8.3.16 Medikit 158
8.3.17 Medtronic 160
8.3.18 Merlin MD 163
8.3.19 MicroPort Scientific Corporation 164
8.3.20 Minvasys 166
8.3.21 Neuravi 167
8.3.22 Optimed 168
8.3.23 Penumbra 169
9 Pipeline Assessment 195
9.1 Overview 195
9.2 Pipeline by Stage of Development 196
9.3 Product Profiles 198
9.3.1 Aneurysm Occlusion Saddle 198
9.3.2 Ballstent Microcatheter 198
9.3.3 Blood Clot Removing Device 199
9.3.4 EKOS’ EkoSonic Small Vessel Endovascular System 199
9.3.5 Flow-Diverting Thin-Film Nitinol Covered Stent 200
9.3.6 Ischemic Stroke System 200
9.3.7 Janjua Aneurysm Net 201
9.3.8 Multilayer Aneurysm Repair System 202
9.3.9 NAVIMAX 203
9.3.10 Palmaz Scientific Stents 204
9.3.11 Silk Road System 205
9.3.12 Transcranial Thrombectomy Catheter 206
Explore more reports on Medical Devices industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/life-sciences/medical-devices.
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.