Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) April 13, 2017
MedTech For Solutions, industry leaders in fertility practice solutions and IVF laboratory design and management, is pleased to announce the grand opening of the OvaTools Andrology & Embryology Training Institute. A key highlight of the celebration will be an educational symposium featuring a panel of experts in the Assisted Reproductive Technologies (“ART”) Industry: Contemporary Fertility Healthcare: Clinical and Laboratory Paths to Excellence. The Grand Opening and Symposium will be held July 8-10, 2017 at the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel located at 1617 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
The symposium will provide attendees with education on reproductive endocrinology and urological clinical care, contemporary laboratory practices and future applications. The confirmed panel of experts and topics for discussion include:
- Dr. Charles Bormann, Ph.D., Massachussets General Hospital, “Mitigating Risk in the IVF Laboratory Workflow”
- Dr. Grace Centola, Ph.D., “State of the ART 2017- Andrology Testing”
- Dr. Kathy Go, Ph.D., Boston IVF, “Contemporary Staffing Models for the IVF Laboratory”
- Dr. Gary Harton, Ph.D., Igenomix, “PGD & PGS Testing Platforms”
- Dr. David Hoffman, M.D., IVF Florida, “Freeze All: For Some, For All or None?”
- Dr. Kristen Ivani, Ph.D., RSC Bay Area, “Promoting a Single Blastocyst Transfer Program”
- Mr. Brian Leonard, Hamilton Thorne, “Clinical Laser Applications, Safety, and Real World Use”
- Dr. Mark Leondires, M.D., RMA Connecticut, “IVF Stimulation - Where Are We Today?”
- Dr. Wayne Maxson, M.D., IVF Florida, “Ovarian Reserve Testing 2017”
- Dr. Kathleen Miller, D.H.Sc., IVF Florida, “Incubator Technology and Contemporary Culture Systems”
- Dr. Steven Ory, M.D., IFFS, “IFFS/WHO Surveillance 2016: Worldwide Usage of ART Technologies”
- Dr. Patrick Quinn, Ph.D., “History of IVF & IVF Media”
- Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, M.D., University of Miami, “Diagnostic Evaluation of the Infertile Male”
- Dr. Carlos Simon, M.D., Ph.D., Igenomix, “Endometrial Receptivity Assay and Personalized Embryo Transfer” and
- Dr. Gary Smith, Ph.D., University of Michigan, “Microfluidics and the Automation of the ART Laboratory”
MedTech is pleased to announce support of the Institute from industry-leading vendors for equipment and supplies, as well as educational support from NextGen Life Labs, Hamilton Thorne, Igenomix, Vitrolife, Irvine Scientific, Unilab, Embryotech and Genel Biomedical.
In addition to networking with and learning from top industry experts, the celebratory weekend will also feature mini hands-on workshop courses in vitrification, embryo grading, sperm morphology and trophectoderm biopsy. There will also be demonstrations and discussions on the use of the most up-to-date IVF laboratory equipment, including incubators, pH measurement devices, lasers and electronic witnessing systems.
The OvaTools Andrology & Embryology Training Institute expands the breadth of services MedTech for Solutions currently offers ART fertility practices. The Institute was developed to fill the void for hands-on technical skills training and is designed to meet the needs of three groups of professionals: existing ART professionals seeking to enhance their technical laboratory skills; IVF laboratory managers seeking opportunities to train laboratory staff; and individuals from other disciplines interested in exploring a new career in the clinical ART industry.
Space is limited. Registration for the event is available through June 30, 2017. For full details on registration and pricing, please visit here.
About MedTech For Solutions
MedTech For Solutions offers a full range of services to specialty medical practices, with emphasis on ART/IVF practices and laboratories. The MT Laboratory Solutions Division is dedicated to working with practices in the building of new laboratories, as well as, improving clinical outcomes of existing facilities by establishing and implementing state-of-the-art embryology and andrology practices and optimizing ART/IVF laboratory operations. MedTech's Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) provides practices with significant savings for all medical, pharmacy, laboratory, capital equipment and office purchasing needs. Additionally, MedTech offers practice development, recruitment and risk management services. For more information, visit http://www.medtech4solutions.com.