NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 10, 2019
MedTech For Solutions is pleased to announce its 3rd Symposium for the OvaTools Andrology & Embryology Training Institute. Drawing industry leaders from across the country, the event will feature several educational panels, all led by experts in the Assisted Reproductive Technology industry: Navigating the Future of ART: Personalization and Innovation.
The 3rd Symposium will be held Friday, March 20, and Saturday, March 21, 2020, at a new, larger venue: the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, located at 1881 SE 17th St. in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Participants will be able to attend a number of comprehensive panels centered on strategies and best practices for navigating the future of assisted reproductive technologies. Attendees will have the opportunity to earn a number of education credits, including, for the first time, ACCME-approved Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. ABB-approved PEER program contact hours will also be available, as has been the case with past Symposiums.
The following experts will be speaking at the symposium, presenting on a wide range of topics:
- Alan Copperman, M.D., “Personalized Medicine to Reproductive Medicine: Protocols to Improve Patient Experience and Outcomes”
- Carlos Simon, M.D. Ph.D., “Personalization and Innovation in the Endometrial Factor: ERA and Microbiome”
- Gary Smith, Ph.D., “Laboratory on a Chip”
- Helen Tempest, Ph.D., “The Future of Sperm Genetic/Epigenetic Testing Prior to ART Therapy”
- Kathryn Go, Ph.D., “The Evolution of Cryobiology”
- Mark Leondires, M.D., “Pathways to Parenthood”
- Michael Levy, M.D., “Egg Donation: Past, Present, Future”
- Nancy Ledy-Gurren, JD, “Risk Management in the ART Practice”
- Rebecca Krisher, Ph.D., “Implications of Oocyte Quality on Embryo Viability and Development Competence”
- Thomas “Rusty” Pool, Ph.D., “Human Embryo Culture: Lessons Learned in Success and Safety”
- Alison Campbell, Ph.D., “Lessons Learned From Time Lapse Monitoring in the IVF Lab”
- David Albertini, Ph.D., “Current and Future Utilization of Mitochondrial Transfer in ART”
- Giuseppe D’Amato, M.D., “Restorative Reproductive Medicine: From the Uterus to Gametes”
- Kathleen Miller, DHSc, “Investing in Laboratory Technology: Biological Benefit”
- Maria Jackson, RN MA, “Setting Patient Expectations as Fertility Treatments Become More Complicated”
- Nathan Treff, Ph.D., “Clinical Utility and Implementation of PGT for Polygenic Disorders”
- Kevin Sinclair, Ph.D., “Maternal Nutritional Effects on the Developing Oocyte and Embryo”
- Nicole Noyes, M.D., “Beating the Clock: Fertility Preservation”
- Carmen Rubio, Ph.D., “The Evolution of PGT from Invasive to Non-invasive”
Attendees will have the chance to network with ART experts, researchers and thought leaders, learning about the latest innovations and sharing insights with peers. Mini hands-on workshop courses will also be offered on Friday March 20, 2020.
The OvaTools Andrology & Embryology Training Institute continues to expand the range of services that MedTech for Solutions currently offers to ART fertility practices, providing hands-on technical skills training.
These services are designed to meet the evolving needs of ART professionals seeking to enhance their technical laboratory skills, in vitro fertilization (IVF) laboratory managers looking for opportunities to train laboratory staff and individuals from various related disciplines interested in exploring new careers in the clinical ART industry.
Space is limited. For full details on registration and pricing, visit here.
About MedTech For Solutions
MedTech For Solutions offers a full range of services to specialty medical practices, with emphasis on ART/IVF practices and laboratories. The MT Laboratory Solutions Division is dedicated to working with practices in the design and building of new IVF laboratories, as well as improving clinical outcomes of existing facilities by establishing and implementing state-of-the-art embryology and andrology practices and optimizing ART/IVF laboratory operations. MedTech's Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) provides practices with significant savings for all medical, pharmacy, laboratory, capital equipment and office purchasing needs. Additionally, MedTech offers practice development, recruitment and risk management services. For more information, visit http://www.medtech4solutions.com.