At VCC, we’re just as demanding when it comes to visibility, durability, and performance. The CD Series meets our design expectations and more
CARLSBAD, Calif. (PRWEB) January 17, 2020
Visual Communications Company (VCC), a recognized global leader in the illuminated electronics market with advanced indication and HMI solutions, rolled out a new PMI series made to perform when conditions are at their worst — the CD Series.
Over-delivering in every way, the CD Series is ideal for applications in machines, status indication, automation, controls, and aircraft instruments. For designers, OEMs, and end-users, VCC’s CD Series provides benefits that won’t quit:
- Keeps moisture and dust out - an IP67 Rating ensures moisture and dust don’t get in the way of a job well done.
- Provides high daytime visibility - a protruded 3mm LED and prominent nickel-plated bezel ensure this indicator is easy to see while the sun’s rays are beating down.
- Resists shock, vibration, and more - designed for hostile environments, the CD Series includes a lock washer, hex nut and gasket seal for protection from vandals, shock, and vibration.
- Fosters safe operation - depending on the model, viewing angles of 25° to 60° make the CD Series easy to see from a range of vantage points.
- Allows for design flexibility via power options - optional resistor for 5V-28VDC and 120VC mean more design possibilities in a single indicator.
- Guarantees reliable indication for the long haul - the CD Series was made for long life, with LEDs averaging 50,000 hours.
- Enhances visual communication - LEDs are available in the single colors most commonly used for indication, including red, green, yellow, blue and white.
“Equipment operators and end-users in harsh environments demand performance every time, no matter how hard the job gets,” said Sannah Vinding, VCC’s Director of Product Development and Marketing. “At VCC, we’re just as demanding when it comes to visibility, durability, and performance. The CD Series meets our design expectations and more.”
VCC’s tough, durable and capable CD Series PMIs will be available to customers through its distribution channels in January 2020.
Learn more about the rugged CD Series and everything it can do here: https://vcclite.com/cd-series/