We encourage any woman who wants to gain a better understanding of her body and find freedom from menopause symptoms of any severity to contact us today.
Mount Horeb, WI (PRWEB) September 25, 2015
For many years, women have been told by their primary care physicians that menopause symptoms are just something they have to live with as they age. Yet severe menopause symptoms can make it all but impossible to enjoy a normal quality of life. In many cases, PCPs simply inform women that they must resign themselves to suffering through the transition to menopause and beyond.
Fortunately, Renew Woman™ offers an alternative with proven safe and effective treatment options that go to the root cause of menopause symptoms, namely hormone imbalance, to improve quality of life and support healthy aging. Renew Woman’s™ doctors have helped many women who have turned away from their PCPs in despair, including:
- One woman who experienced so much pain during sex that it brought her to tears and threatened to wreck her marriage.
- Another woman who had such severe hot flashes she was actually afraid to go out in public or put herself in any kind of group setting lest others witness an attack.
- A woman whose mood swings and depression were so severe her PCP put her on antidepressants.
Renew Woman™ believes no woman should ever have to “just live with” menopause symptoms. Instead, Renew Woman™ encourages women who are fighting for their quality of life to take their healthcare into their own hands and find better solutions than their PCP can offer. To this end Renew Woman’s™ expert staff has compiled this list of important facts about menopause treatment that will help women make informed choices about their care:
- All menopause symptoms are treatable.
- The average PCP is not a menopause specialist, so their information and experience is likely limited or outdated.
- Health guidelines with respect to hormone levels are based on a range. Contrary to what some PCPs say, you do not need to be outside of the range to benefit from treatment; instead your levels need to be adjusted to the point within the range where you feel your best.
- Estrogen should never be taken without progesterone. Progesterone is necessary to balance estrogen. This is important with respect to symptoms, as well as for protecting against breast cancer.
- The gentlest and most effective form of estrogen replacement therapy is achieved with a mix of estradiol and estriol. Most providers only prescribe estradiol, but Renew Woman’s™ doctors use compounding pharmacies to offer women the breast-protective benefits of estriol, as well.
- Estrogen and progesterone are not the only hormones that affect menopause symptoms. All relevant hormones should be tested and brought into a healthy balance.
- Only bioidentical hormones should be used for menopause treatment. Synthetic hormones increase risk factors for illness.
- Menopause treatment—especially hormone therapy—should always be provided under the ongoing supervision of a board-certified physician who is experienced in hormones replacement therapy, such as a Renew Woman™ doctor.
Much more detailed information about safe and effective menopause treatment options is available from Renew Woman™. Any woman who wants to gain a better understanding of her body and find freedom from menopause symptoms of any severity is encouraged to contact Renew Woman™ today.
About Renew Woman™
Renew Woman™ is a division of Renew Youth™. Since 1999, Renew Youth™ has driven advancements in healthy aging & hormone replacement therapy. Renew Woman’s™ network of skilled, experienced doctors meets clients’ exact needs with customized programs based on proven science. Each client’s program includes regular physician care to monitor progress and ensure safety. Because menopause is a medical condition, Renew Woman™ stresses the importance of working with a doctor to replace hormones.
To learn more about Renew Woman™, call (844) 684-6169 or visit http://www.renewwoman.com/ today.