YOGASMOGA is not your average gym wear. - Q by Equinox
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 02, 2014
YOGASMOGA, ® the designer, manufacturer, and retailer of Yoga-inspired athletic apparel and accessories, is proud to announce the launch of its first-ever men’s collection, available for purchase starting May 1, 2014. Like the brand’s current women’s selections, uncompromising determination to provide superior quality and the exclusivity of its technology and design aspects, make these products stand out. As a growing lifestyle brand, this expansion into the men’s category comes just over a year since YOGASMOGA’s February 2013 launch.
“The introduction of YOGASMOGA’s men’s collection is a key component to our growing lifestyle brand,” said YOGASMOGA CEO Rishi Bali. “With innovative styles, colors, and technologies aimed to cater to the needs of active men, YOGASMOGA continues to execute on its value of making things for life for wherever life may take you.”
Building upon YOGASMOGA’s core values of authenticity and a mantra of innovation, this collection incorporates advanced proprietary technologies to offer durable and functional apparel for the discerning male who wants that little extra “pop.” The men’s collection features five styles, including pants, shorts, tops, and outerwear to accommodate active lifestyles and rigorous activities.
Key styles and exclusive fabric technologies developed by YOGASMOGA specifically for the men’s collection include:
- Sunday Tee – The comfortable crew cut tee’s fashionable color blocking and unique two-piece crew neck band is equally functional, made with the exclusive Koura fabric which has a very soft feel while maintaining high moisture wicking qualities.
- Dharma Jacket –The Dharma Jacket combines style and functionality with double zippers, deep pockets, a media port to hold an iPod or cell phone and stylish thumbholes.
- Dharma Pant – The quintessential pant, designed so thoughtfully it can transition from the gym to brunch with friends. The elastic waistband and zippered safety pockets provide comfort and functionality as well as fashion with straighter legs and carefully placed stitching details.
- Sherpa Long Sleeve Tee – Made with the brand’s exclusive Aurum 1064 fabric, the Sherpa Long Sleeve Tee has an extremely soft touchability with thoughtfully chosen style lines and stitching, making it both fashionable and flattering.
- Nirvana Short – The heavenly shorts made with the YOGASMOGA’s proprietary light weight Aurum 24 fabric, contains a liner with cooling moisture wicking technologies that also ensure an aspect of modesty for every angle and activity. Hand pockets and safety zipper pockets keep with YOGASMOGA’s insistence on functionality in all its products.
Made in the United States with a relentless focus toward superior quality, YOGASMOGA combines exclusive fabric technologies with a cosmopolitan aesthetic to deliver the most uniquely, yet functional yoga and fitness apparel on the market.
Available online at http://www.YOGASMOGA.COM, the men’s collection will range from $64 for the Sunday Tee to $140 for the Dharma Jacket. For additional information, please visit: http://www.YOGASMOGA.com.
YOGASMOGA™ is a designer, manufacturer, and retailer of Yoga-inspired athletic apparel and accessories.
Established in 2010, YOGASMOGA was founded with a mantra of innovation and a core of authenticity. From innovative fabric technologies and top-quality fabrics to eco-friendly products and non-retouched or edited promotional photography, YOGASMOGA prides itself on a responsibility based reputation meant to inspire deep, direct and lasting connections with its consumers.
The company’s founders, Rishi and Tapasya Bali have an authentic connection to the ancient spiritual practice of yoga; having grown up in the mystical upper Ganges plains of the Himalayan ranges of India, believed to be the birthplace of yoga. The siblings’ innate sense of the authentic yoga culture and its principles inspired the founding of YOGASMOGA.
Headquartered in New York City, all YOGASMOGA products are proudly manufactured in the USA.