Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 23, 2015
The global strategic report, “Mesenchymal Stem Cells - Advances & Applications”, explores recent advances in Mesenchymal Stem Cells research applications, research priorities by market segment, and the competitive environment for MSC research products. It also identifies trends and growth patterns within the Mesenchymal Stem Cells industry. Because it is important for pharmaceutical companies interested to understand the underlying forces affecting the Mesenchymal Stem Cells market, this report also presents a range of topics that apply to these companies, including how advances in MSC research can reveal potential new drug targets, improve methods of drug delivery, and provide personalized treatment strategies.
The complete, Mesenchymal Stem Cells - Advances & Applications report of 155 pages is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/10598-mesenchymal-stem-cells-advances-applications.html . The report provides Tables and Figures to support the research.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells - Advances & Applications Report Applications: This global strategic report is produced for:
- Management of Stem Cell Product Companies
- Management of Stem Cell Therapy Companies
- Stem Cell Industry Investors
It is designed to increase your efficiency and effectiveness in:
- Commercializing MSC products, technologies, and therapies
- Making intelligent investment decisions
- Launching high-demand products
- Selling effectively to your client base
- Increasing revenue from MSC products and services
- Taking market share from your competition
The clinical utility of MSCs is mostly attributed to their four key biological properties, which are their potential to:
Migrate to sites of inflammation caused by tissue injury when injected intravenously
To get differentiated into different cell types
To release different bioactive molecules having the potential of stimulating recovery of injured cells and preventing inflammation
To accomplish immunomodulatory functions
The purpose of this report is to describe the current status of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) research, the ongoing clinical trials involving mesenchymal stem cells, late stage mesenchymal stem cells clinical trials, and the possible uses of MSCs in cell therapy. As MSC cell therapy is an integrated component of other cell therapies and regenerative medicines (RM), the report also gives a brief overview of the RM industry and overall cell therapy (CT) industry.
Thus, the main objectives are to consider the following:
- Current status of global regenerative medicine (RM) industry in the utilization of stem cells in general and mesenchymal stem cells in particular.
- Current status of global cell therapy (CT) industry, the application of cell therapy in various disease indications, and the total number of clinical trials involving the different types of stem cells.
- Current status of MSCs in clinical trials, the dominance of mesenchymal stem cells in the ongoing clinical trials involving stem cells, the various applications of mesenchymal stem cells in different disease indications, and the number of clinical trials involving mesenchymal stem cells for different disease types.
- The number of companies involved in the development of MSCs, the clinical trials sponsored by major companies, and their sustained search for MSCs-based cell therapy products.
Purchase a Copy of Mesenchymal Stem Cells - Advances & Applications Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=10598.
Key questions answered in this global strategic report are:
- How many companies are currently supporting the RM industry?
- What is the current regional breakdown of RM industry?
- How many RM products have been approved?
- What are the types of diseases are currently being pursued by RM companies?
- What are the major financial events, partnerships and acquisitions in RM sector?
- How do the large pharma companies perceive the value and long-term prospects of RM and CT?
- What are the major anticipated RM clinical events in 2015-16?
- What are the major therapeutic opportunities for the big pharma in RM and CT?
- How many CT product candidates have reached the Phase III stage and what are they?
- What are the CT product candidates being developed for cardiovascular diseases, central nervous system, wounds, spine and orthopedics, diabetes and autoimmune diseases?
- What are the major commercially available cell therapy products?
- What is the total number of cell therapy clinical trials at the global level?
- What are the major cell types used in cell therapy clinical trials?
- What are the major indications addressed by cell therapy clinical trials?
- What are the major cell therapy clinical trials that have reached Phase III?
- How many cell therapy clinical trials failed in the past year and what are they?
- What are the contributions of MSCs to the cell therapy industry?
- What are the biological properties of MSCs?
- What do MSCs get differentiated into?
- And more questions answered.
Explore Other Reports by BioInformant at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/bioinformant-worldwide-llc/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email, the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.