We spent nearly a year reinventing online dating, using advanced technologies, better algorithms, and beautiful functional designs our generation expects. The result is like no other online dating service currently available.
Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
Brooklyn-based Mesh Labs Inc. announces today the Pre-Beta launch of Mesh, the first online dating service with advanced message filtering and enforced dealbreakers. Mismatch® smart filter detects vulgarity, text-speak, poor grammar/spelling and copy-and-pastes while Dealbreakers® ensures that members will only receive messages from those who answered their non-negotiable questions correctly. Working in sync, these two features divert sub-par messages and unfit matches into a Mismatch® folder, allowing members to focus on just their right matches.
“The current crop of free online dating sites are broken. Harassment and undesirable vulgarity runs unchecked while quality messages get lost in the shuffle, leaving many women with a negative experience,” said Asher Snyder, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Mesh Labs Inc. “Together with the team, we spent nearly a year reinventing online dating, using advanced technologies, better algorithms, and beautiful functional designs our generation expects. The result is like no other online dating service currently available. We hope not only to bring people together better, but to make online dating enjoyable and trustworthy again.”
According to Pew Research Center’s 2013 U.S. Online Dating & Relationships report, 28% of online daters in general have been contacted by someone through an online dating site or app in a way that made them feel harassed or uncomfortable. Women, especially, are much more likely to have had uncomfortable or bothersome contact, as some 42% of female online daters report having experienced this type of contact at one point or another.
- Mismatch®: Automatically filters sub-par messages to a separate folder. Patent-pending Mismatch® smart filter detects vulgarity, text-speak, poor grammar/spelling, and copy-and-pasted messages. It even knows if the sender fits the recipient’s preferences. With sub-par messages diverted to the Mismatch® folder, members can now focus on just their right matches.
- Dealbreakers®: Non-negotiable questions are answered upfront. Before a message can be sent, the sender must prove that they see eye-to-eye on non-negotiable questions that the recipient has set as their Dealbreakers®. One wants children and the other doesn’t? They’ll find themselves in each other’s Mismatch®.
- Only Mesh Knows: Privacy taken seriously. Looking for a particular relationship, appearance, religion, or more? Only Mesh needs to know. Enable Only Mesh Knows and these preferences will be automatically reflected in the matching while kept private from other members. And unlike others, Mesh does not connect, link or publish to Facebook.
- Smarter Matching: Get the right messages from the right matches. When it comes to compatibility, the little things add up. That’s why Mesh uses every personal detail to make the best matches. Pairing strict vegans with hardcore carnivores? Won’t happen with Mesh.
- Inclusive: More gender identifications. For the first time in mainstream online dating, Mesh offers the option for members to identify as queer or transgender. At Mesh, no one needs to wear a disguise, because everyone is welcomed just the way they are.
- No ads, no fees, no gimmicks: Just better online dating for everyone.
Mesh is poised to release its Beta version in early spring of 2014, starting with New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Full launch plans are expected by summer of 2014, with matching apps coming soon. To be one of the first to experience better online dating, go to http://www.meshbetter.com and test-drive Mesh’s Pre-Beta today.
ABOUT MESH LABS INC.
Mesh Labs Inc. is the creator of the free online dating service, Mesh. Mesh combines advanced message filtering, smarter matching algorithms and beautifully functional designs to find you better dates. Founded by Asher Snyder, Yeni Sleidi and Cosmin Trufasila, the Mesh Labs team is passionate about making online dating enjoyable and trustworthy again with the best of today’s technology and design. Mesh Labs Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. For more information, visit http://www.meshbetter.com.