Meter Asset Management and Operations | Latest confirmed attendees include Anglian Water, British Gas, Wheatley Associates, Gemserv and more
SMi’s Meter Asset Management and Operations conference, taking place on 23-24 June in London, will feature key players from all elements of the smart meter programme sharing developments in order to facilitate a smooth roll-out. Case studies will also be provided by an array of European utilities on the progress of their smart meter roll out programmes including National Grid, British Gas, E.ON, Fortum and RWE npower.
London (PRWEB UK) 6 April 2014
With mass roll-out fast approaching, there are several obstacles which still remain. Systems and products require testing, approaches to the installation process must be finalised, and engaging the public remains essential. At this crucial time, SMi’s Meter Asset Management and Operations conference will provide practical insight on managing the meter assets already held by utilities, a platform to assess the progress of the implementation programme whilst planning and formulating strategies for the burst of activity and sizeable workforce increase required to deliver smart meters into consumers’ homes in a relatively short time frame.
Speakers Panel includes:
- Eric Fowler, Head of Commercial and Regulatory Affairs, National Grid
- Vickie Gibson, Managing Director, Energy Assets
- Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
- Dr. Thomas Perry, Meter Operations Manager, E.ON
- Harri Hauta-aho, Project Manager, Fortum
- Simon Harrison, Product Innovation Technology & Trialling Manager, Smart Programme, RWE npower
- Vic Tuffen, Vice President, Energy and Utilities Alliance
- Roger Stoney, General Manager Metering, SmartMOp
- Dr. Howard Porter, Chief Executive Officer, BEAMA
- Dave Gregson, Director of Operations, Calvin Capital
- Matthew Oakley, Development Manager, Electralink
- Julian Anderton, Head of Operations, Energy UK
- Jo Gilbert, Director, Smart Change
Plus, don't miss the post-conference workshop on taking place on 25th June 2014:
UK Smart Meter Roll Out| Led by Vic Tuffen, Technical Director, Tuffentech Services Ltd | 08.30-16.30
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/meter23.asp.