Metro College Toronto Training Programs are offered in an intensive format, with a combination of theory and applied education, and flexible scheduling to accommodate the busy schedules of adult learners.
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) September 20, 2016
Metro College of Technology at Toronto is at the forefront of adult education and continuing education in Ontario, and provides several different financial assistance options to help individuals reach their career goals.
- Second Career Ontario Funding – provides financial support for training individuals who have been laid-off, and want to update their skills.
- Social Assistance Funding – the government of Ontario offers several Social Assistance programs to individuals including support, access and financial assistance for training.
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) – employers can apply to COJG to access funding for employee training to improve skills, competencies, and develop a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- WSIB Training Funding – the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board helps individuals who are receiving WSIB compensation get training and return to the workforce.
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSB) – provides funding support to individuals who have been injured or otherwise unable to continue with their current employment due to a disability.
- Tuition Payment Plans – Metro College can help ease the impact of tuition costs by arranging instalment-payment plans that work for students.
With a focus on vocational education, Metro College Toronto Training Programs are offered in an intensive format, with a combination of theory and applied education, and flexible scheduling to accommodate the busy schedules of adult learners. Additionally, a wide range of support services are also available to students including job preparation and placement services, ensuring that students have the support they need, every step of their journey.
More about the Toronto Metro College of Technology:
Metro College of Technology is a career college located in the heart of Toronto, and well-known for its practical and advanced courses and programs, specializing in adult education. Metro College training programs combine in-depth theoretical learning with hands-on applied experience, offering the best preparation for life-long employment.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, the College has easy access to libraries, public transit, and convenient parking. Courses and programs at Metro College are taught by professors and instructors who hold advanced degrees, and are experienced specialists in their particular field.
Location: 203 College Street. Toronto, Ontario, M5T 1P9
Phone: (416) 585-9880