We found the Self-Provisioning Services of 1ClickFactory are easy-to-use, very intuitive and fit our customers’ needs in a very precise way. They compete against themselves to excel at a balance between outstanding service and reasonable pricing.
Lyngby, Denmark (PRWEB) April 09, 2014
1ClickFactory has solved the problem most Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners face when trying to deliver a highly scalable, low cost Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to fit their customers’ needs. With 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365 Service, Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners are now able to deliver a secure, high performance platform (Windows Azure) to run Microsoft ERP solutions that will exceed customer requirements with unmatched growth potential.
Historically, Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners spent weeks or even months architecting and configuring an on-premise ERP solution for their customers. On-premise ERP solutions usually bind capital cost and have less security than can be provided by Windows Azure datacenters. This lower security on a standalone server can come at a high-cost and deliver headaches to customers as well as their Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner.
1ClickFactory, with the help of the Microsoft Corporation, has delivered a painless, universal and sustainable cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution to the partner community with Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365. This Self-Provisioning Service is not only easy-to-use but delivers on performance with Windows Azure at the foundation of the service.
1ClickFactory unveiled this cloud-based ERP solution at the worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Conference in Atlanta, Georgia on March 3, 2014. Over 300 Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners and customers set up 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365 in a live environment during the conference to yield a resounding success for the preliminary launch.
Long-time 1ClickFactory client, Peter Willemse of GAC Global Solutions, says it best: "We found the Self-Provisioning Services of 1ClickFactory are easy-to-use, very intuitive and fit our customers’ needs in a very precise way. Even as Self-Provisioning from 1ClickFactory is really the only option on the market today to ease NAV provisioning on Azure combined with Office 365, they compete against themselves to excel at a balance between outstanding service and reasonable pricing."
1ClickFactory’s CEO, Søren Fink-Jensen, was pleased with the outcome at Convergence, saying: "We were met with outstanding excitement and praise as Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners and customers experienced the easy-of-access and scalability-of-use for themselves as they deployed our Self-Provisioning solution in a live environment at Microsoft Dynamics’ Convergence.”
1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365 delivers a number of benefits to Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners and their customers, including:
- 5-in-1 Solution: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Windows Azure, SQL, Office 365, and of course upgrade services – all integrated into a single solution to deliver to your customers.
- Hassle-Free Setup: 1ClickFactory provisions on Windows Azure, freeing Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners to focus solely on their customers. The service is simple and can be used by non-technical people.
- Affordable ERP: Partners can move their sales discussions from capital investment to predictable low monthly OPEX cost.
- Reliable Performance and Security: 1ClickFactory delivers reliable performance of Windows Azure in the cloud. Redundancy and back up is built into the service to secure high data security.
- Endless Scalability: The solutions scales easily: a few clicks is all it takes to add more end users.
- Full-Partner Control: Partners remain the single point of contact for their customers.
- Support: 1ClickFactory provides support across ERP and Infrastructure and Microsoft Dynamics partners can buy an option for 1ClickFactory to be backup for their support outside of normal working hours.
- Geographical Reach: Microsoft Dynamics Partners can provision on datacenters in North America and Europe. Asia to be added during Q2 of 2014.
“We have been eager to release 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365 to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV community for some time, as being a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner ourselves, we knew this solution will save both the partners and their customers in not only capital cost savings, but time-cost savings,” explained CEO, Soren Fink-Jensen.
1ClickFactory has worked with hundreds of Microsoft Dynamics partners to help them "change the game" to increase the profitability and growth of their existing customer business. 1ClickFactory’s Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365 solution is just one more tool to help partners increase their ‘cloud readiness’ in order to deliver the optimal ERP solution to their customers.
To learn more about 1ClickFactory’s launch of Self-Provisioning for Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Windows Azure and in Office 365 solution, visit our website at: http://www.1ClickFactory.com or contact 1ClickFactory directly at cloud@1ClickFactory.com.
1ClickFactory (http://www.1ClickFactory.com) is a Microsoft Cloud and ERP/CRM software development house, delivering productivity software and business development services to Microsoft partners worldwide. 1ClickFactory is focused on the latest technologies to help partners make move to the Cloud, with upgrade of technology and business models. By engaging with 1ClickFactory, Microsoft partners increase productivity on their upgrade projects by up to 50%, thanks to our automated upgrade tools, innovative methodologies and focused expertise. We work exclusively through Microsoft partners to ensure that there are no channel conflicts, keeping partners the exclusive owner and primary contact for their customers.