Data Collection and Inspection Available on Windows Mobile Tablets
Orange County, CA (PRWEB) August 28, 2014
Inspect2GO (http://www.inspect2go.com) announces Microsoft compatible versions of its public health inspection software. The solutions include mobile apps and web-based office software for environmental health and other municipal inspection and permitting processes.
The native mobile applications function offline, without the need for an internet connection. The mobile apps then sync via Wi-Fi to the municipality’s Microsoft SQL Server, or Inspect2GO’s cloud for ad hoc reporting, or create PDF inspection reports directly from the tablet or laptop.
Public Health and Environmental Health Inspection Software
- Devices – Microsoft Surface Pro, HP EliteBook Revolve, Windows notebook, tablet pc and laptop models
- Technology – Microsoft .Net and MSSQL Server
- Food Establishment/Restaurant
- Mobile Concession/Temporary Food Service
- Assessment of Risk Factors and Interventions
- Code Enforcement
- Wastewater/Stormwater/Sewer/Water Quality
- Other – Childcare, Tattoo, Campground, Vehicle, Building, Property, Pool, etc.
- Scheduling software for inspections
- Permitting – Permit management and licensing software
- Reporting – Ad hoc reporting of complaints, violations, etc.
Inspect2GO, Inc., (http://www.inspect2go.com) offers environmental health inspection software to municipalities nationwide. Inspect2GO’s comprehensive software solution consists of 3 components; mobile inspection, database and web-based office software. Restaurant inspection, data entry and other environmental health (EH) inspections are performed via a mobile application. This “native” mobile app functions on an iPad, Windows Surface or Android tablet without the need for an internet connection. The mobile inspection app then syncs with the database residing on the customer’s Microsoft SQL Server or the Inspect2GO Cloud. The web-based office software is used to manage the process. Users can schedule inspections, view facility history, reference health codes, print permits, search the database and generate custom/ad hoc reports all within one comprehensive software package. Inspect2GO tailors its software to meet the unique regulatory needs of each municipality.