I’m really excited about this release— it helps our Office 365 customers migrate there faster, and it makes it easier for our on-prem customers to manage their Exchange 2013 deployments. Those are both critical improvements.
(PRWEB) January 19, 2016
Today ENow’s proud to announce the first 2016 release of its award-winning monitoring and reporting platform. This release includes new versions of Mailscape 365 (for hybrid and cloud-only Office 365 deployments), Mailscape (for on-premises and hybrid Exchange Server 2007 and later), Uniscope (for Lync 2010/2013 and Skype for Business 2016), Foresite (for SharePoint 2010 and 2013), and Compass (Active Directory on Windows 2003 and later).
“I’m really excited about this release," says Paul Robichaux, ENow’s Chief Technology Officer. "It helps our Office 365 customers migrate there faster, and it makes it easier for our on-prem customers to manage their Exchange 2013 deployments. Those are both critical improvements.” Major new features in this release include:
- Remote Probes for on-premises Exchange. Based on ENow’s popular Remote Probes for Office 365, these lightweight agents remotely test specific Exchange protocols and services, performing the same operations that Outlook clients do and reporting back to the ENow monitoring server. Remote Probes are a great way to get location-specific information about if and how a service is up and running. For example, you can put Remote Probes on user workstations at remote facilities to give you real-time performance and latency information that ties into your overall monitoring. (Remote Probes are an add-on that requires separate licenses and are installed and managed through our new Remote Probe management dashboard, also included in this release).
- An all-new Managed Availability Dashboard that demystifies Managed Availability escalations. Administrators can now quickly pinpoint what actions Managed Availability took, when, and what the underlying root cause was. “Lots of people see Managed Availability as a black box,” says Robichaux. “This feature opens the box and lets you see inside.”
- New Office 365 Readiness reports that accelerate Office 365 migrations by proactively identifying users whose account attributes might need to be changed before starting directory synchronization.
- New Skype for Business Online monitoring tests that faithfully replicate actual client operations to give you a clear picture of connectivity, network, endpoint, and certificate problems.
- Over 20 new Mailscape 365 reports including usage reports for Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, and Office 365 platform services.
- Support for on-premises installations of Exchange 2016 and Skype for Business 2016.
The new release is available immediately to all customers who have ENow software support. Customers who want no-charge assistance with upgrading can contact ENow’s support department at 877-879-3669 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an installation appointment.
ENow is a Microsoft Silver ISV focused on helping organizations implement the latest Microsoft technologies and building software tools that simplify the job of IT administrators. Built and founded by Exchange engineers, ENow has developed a series of comprehensive monitoring and reporting solutions and services to help organizations better manage Microsoft technologies. ENow has appeared on INC magazine’s 5000 fastest growing private companies for two consecutive years. Since 2004, ENow has created simplified-yet-comprehensive enterprise monitoring and reporting solutions allowing companies to move from rear-view mirror response to proactive management of its Microsoft infrastructure. This includes Exchange, Hybrid components, Office 365, Active Directory, SharePoint and Skype for Business. Visit ENow at http://www.enowsoftware.com.