The “Migraine Headache Causes And Treatments” report penned by Matt Hepola provides people with tips on how to get rid of migraine headaches.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 23, 2014
Migraine Headache Causes And Treatments, a new report created by Matt Hepola on the site Vkool.com shows causes of migraines and headaches, and some natural and safe remedies to get rid of them. In the first part of this report, people will discover factors that cause migraine and headache such as:
- Hormonal changes in women
- Changes in the environment: a change of weather or barometric pressure may prompt a headache.
- Foods: processed foods, salty foods and aged cheeses may trigger migraines
- Skipping meals or fasting
- Food additives
- Stress: stress at home or work can cause headache
- Drinks: highly caffeinated beverages and alcohol may trigger migraines
- Unusual smells including secondhand smoke, paint thinner, and perfume can cause migraines in some people
- Bright lights and sun glare can induce headaches
- Changes in wake-sleep pattern: getting too much sleep or missing sleep may trigger headaches in some people
- Physical factors: intense physical exertion such as sexual activity can provoke migraines
- Medications: vasodilators and oral contraceptives can aggravate migraines.
- Smoking or exposure to smoke
- Physical or emotional stress
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- loud noises
- Menstrual cycle fluctuations
- Foods containing tyramine (such as figs, chicken livers, smoked fish, and red wine), nitrates (including hot dogs, bacon, and salami), or monosodium glutamate
In the second part of this article, Matt Hepola reveals to readers simple and easy ways to prevent or treat migraine and headache including:
- Limit eating avocado, banana, chocolate, nuts, onions, peanut butter, citrus, dairy products during migraines.
- Get a good night's sleep
- Drink plenty of water
- Reduce stress
- Do regular physical exercises
- Keep the room dark
- Try not to sleep late
- Take caffeine
- Do not skip meals
- include red pepper in meals
- Use chicken broth to relieve the vomiting symptoms during migraines
- Relieve with ice pack: put an ice pack or cold compress on people’s head
- Relieve with ice water
- Use acupressure to shortly relieve pain
- Eat ginger or take ginger capsules
- Eat foods that contain magnesium and vitamin B2
- Apply peppermint oil to the part of head that hurts
- Tying a headband around the head
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Migraine Headache Causes And Treatments is a good report that covers a wide range of natural and safe remedies for migraine headaches.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Migraine Headache Causes And Treatments” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/migraine-headaches-causes/.
About Matt Hepola: Matt Hepola is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Matt Hepola provides people with a collection of articles on tips and advice on how to get rid of migraine headaches.