London (PRWEB UK) 19 October 2015
Military Airlift 2015 will provide updates on national systems, operations and future requirements as well as the growth in sharing and pooling of assets to satisfy national and regional requirements.
The 2015 speaker line-up features a host nation address from Brigadier General Enrique J. Biosca Vazquez, Head of Plans and Policy division, Spanish Air Force as well as a special guest address from Air Commodore S Lushington, Air Mobility Force Commander & Air Officer Air Mobility, Royal Air Force.
The line-up also comprises of presentations from the following military and industry speakers:
- Colonel Trevor Nitz, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
- Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head defence supply Chain Operations and Movements (dsCOM) - defence Movements team Leader, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Karsten Jensen, deputy Chief of Air staff, Royal Danish Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Mattias Gustavsson, deputy director, MovementCoordination Centre Europe
- Senior Representative, European Air Transport Command
- Didier Vernet, Head of A400M Product Marketing, Airbus Defence And Space
- James Eisenhart, director, sales and Marketing, C2IsR Mobility Platforms, Boeing
- David A. Robinson, senior Manager, sales and Marketing, Global services and support, Boeing
- Colin Sage, director, International C3 & IsR Programs, ViaSat, Inc.
- Georgy Sokolov, Regional sales Manager, Volga-Dnepr Airlines
Click here to view and download the conference brochure
With this event offering insights from a vast array of speakers including Royal Air Force Brize Norton, UK MoD and Airbus Defence and Space amongst senior military figures, high level industry experts and leading service providers it produces delegates with a valuable networking opportunity. For those who attend this prestigious event, networking prospects will be enhanced further as Boeing will be hosting a networking reception which takes place at the end of Day Two.
Highlights of 2015 include:
- Hear from multinational commands including Heavy Airlift Wing, NATO Shape, EU Military Staff and German Air Force and learn about their pooling and sharing efforts
- Discuss with United Nations and European Commission how airlift can further enhance responses to humanitarian disasters such as the nepal earthquake
- Panel Discussions: debate the limits of European interoperability as well as maximising efficiency in rapid reaction and humanitarian operations
Delegates can benefit further by embarking on a post conference site visit to Airbus Military Facility, Seville on the 3rd December 2015. The site visit is designed to provide delegates with a complete insight into new developments at Airbus and their range of airlift related capability. The tour will comprise of an extensive look at the facilities after a welcome and briefing from Major General Jesus Pinillos Prieto, Military Advisor to the Airbus Military Aircraft Presidency. This exclusive opportunity will provide attendees with the opportunity to see the A400M Final Assembly Line and also the unique chance to see their Light and Medium Aircraft Final Assembly line for their C295 and CN235 aircraft.
Those interested in attending the conference are advised to secure their place at http://www.military-airlift.com
For event enquiries please contact the team on: +44 (0) 207 827 6000 or events(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
For media enquiries contact: Sonal Patel on +44 (0) 207 827 6106 or spatel(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
To register or for more information about the event, please visit the http://www.military-airlift.com/
Military Airlift 2015 is sponsored by: Airbus Defence and Space, Boeing, JBTC, National Air Cargo, TLD Group, Viasat and Volga-Dnepr, Thales
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk