London (PRWEB UK) 20 June 2014
SMi have just announced registration to the 15th annual Military Airlift conference is now open.
Military Airlift 2014 will focus on ongoing missions being carried out across the world and how the correct and appropriate airlift capability is deployed and the development of new capability. There will also be an emphasis on the changing landscape of airlift with changes in multinational commands such as the EATC, the specific challenges posed by African missions including Operation Sangaris in Central Africa and much more.
SMi’s Military Airlift conference is proud to be supported by many significant multinational commands in Europe such as European Air Group and Movement Coordination Centre Europe as well as many Air Forces from across Europe.
NEW FOR 2014: Site visit to Pratica di Mare Airbase
Military Airlift 2014 will have the full support of the Italian Air Force Third Division, who has organised a site visit to Pratica di Mare Airbase to see the Italian Air Force Tanker KC 767 aircraft on December 4th following the main conference to which all our conference attendees are invited. Click here for more information.
Our 2014 exceptional speaker line-up features:
- Brigadier General Giacomo De Ponti, Deputy Director, European Air Group
- Colonel Luigi Riggio, Commander 14th Wing, Italian Air Force
- Lieutenant General Sergei Drozdov, First Deputy Commander, Ukrainian Air Force
- Speaker name to be confirmed, Head Defence Support Chain Operations and Movements, UK MOD
- Colonel Reinhard Krell, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
- Lieutenant Colonel Ron De Haar, Chief, ISAF Strategic Flight Coordination Centre
- Fernando Fialho, KC-390 Program Strategy Manager, Embraer
Click here to view the conference flyer
Key reasons to attend Military Airlift 2014:
- Have the opportunity to meet some of the biggest decision-makers from the major Air Forces across Europe and the world
- Listen to over 16 industry-leading presentations from operators in the military, key Heads of Commands
- Hear from our keynote speaker from the Host Nation Italy about their plans
- Discover countries with new capability such as the Ukraine
- Join us for our complimentary Post-Conference Site Visit on 4th December to Pratica di Mare Airbase and see the launch Tanker KC 767, courtesy of the Italian AF 14th Wing, the launch customer for the tanker
Last year’s event in conjunction with the Spanish Air Force was a huge success, this year SMi have the full support of the Italian Air Force and the programme will feature some key speakers from the host nation so the conference is expected to be top last year’s event.
To secure your place & save £300, please visit http://www.military-airlift.com.
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a highly professional, independent and global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses, and online Communities. The SMi Group creates and delivers events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. For more information, please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk.