London (PRWEB UK) 8 May 2014
SMi have announced that registration for the third annual Military Flight Training conference is now open.
Military Flight Training 2014 will build upon the success of last year's event with focused sessions from industry leaders discussing the latest hot topics in the field of flight training. Topics to be addressed during the two-day conference include: training for fifth generation fighters, international cooperative training, Unmanned Aerial Systems, and cutting-edge simulator technology.
With the air domain becoming an increasingly prevalent part of battle space and military spending being increasingly focused, it has never been more important to keep ahead of the game. For military decision makers, pilot trainers, and industrial leaders, you cannot afford to get left behind.
To secure your place today and save £300, click here.
The 2014 speaker line-up includes:
- Flight Lieutenant Paul Heasman, Training Officer, C Flt, RAF Valley
- Colonel Lance Bunch, Commander, 80th Flying Training Wing, US Air Force
- Captain Björn Persson, Head of Education Programs, Air Combat Training School, Swedish Armed Forces
- Major General Christian Badia, (designated) Commander (from 3rd July), European Air Transport Command
- Air Commodore Terry Jones, Director Flying Training, No 22 (Training) Group,
- Captain Gunnar Borch (ret’d), Associate, Former General Manager of the NATO Airlift Management Agency, Allied Support Services International Group
- Lieutenant Commander Frank Muller, Program Manager Training Media, NH90 Project Office, Netherlands MoD Directorate of Material
Click here to view the full conference brochure.
Key reasons to attend:
HEAR presentations on the practical experiences and challenges faced by key speaker's opinion leaders in Military Flight Training.
ANALYSE how different organisations and nations provide flight training and what can be learnt through international cooperation.
EVALUATE the different viewpoints on synthetic training and asses the options available in full, part-task, and integrated & constructed simulations.
UNDERSTAND the evolution of pilot training on rotary, fixed wing and UAS aircraft and the increasing role of human factors in pilot training.
GAIN insight in to future skill requirements of pilots for flight training programmes.
In addition, do not miss the half-day post-conference workshop on: "Simulation and Learning Technologies – Developing your Enterprise Strategy" hosted by Andy Fawkes, Director, Thinke Company.
For further information, please visit the website or contact the team on: +44 (0)20 7827 6054.
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a highly professional, independent, and global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses, and online Communities. The SMi Group creates and delivers events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. For more information, please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk.