London (PRWEB UK) 27 May 2014
The Military Flight Training conference will bring together a brand new speaker line-up featuring senior military figures from the US Air Force and RAF Valley alongside leading experts from within the industry to discuss the latest topics in the field of flight training.
Topics to be addressed during the two day conference include: training for 5th generation fighters, international cooperative training, Unmanned Aerial Systems and cutting edge simulator technology.
The £300 early bird expires on the 30th May. Those interested in attending are advised to book early by visiting http://www.militaryflight-training.com.
Event highlights include:
- Colonel Lance Bunch, Commander of the 80th Flying Training Wing of the US Air Force will be briefing delegates on the four distinct training phases to support the Euro-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training (ENJJPT) Program
- Hear about GUSTA - the first Global Unmanned Systems Training Academy
- The future Commander of the European Air Transport Command, taking over from 3rd July will be speaking on multinational A400M training
- Keynote address by leading RAF training officer Flight Lieutenant Paul Heasman on the 4th Squadron’s cutting edge training technology
- The UK MOD’s principal analyst on Air and Weapon systems at the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) will be looking at the value of team and collective training in the Live/Virtual/Constructive environment
Click here to view the conference brochure.
For further information please visit the website or contact the team on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054.
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a highly professional, independent and global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses, and online Communities. The SMi Group creates and delivers events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. For more information, please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk.