London, UK (PRWEB UK) 18 May 2015
SMI are delighted to announce registration for the 4th annual Military Flight Training conference is now open.
Through a series of interactive presentations, panel discussions and roundtables, Military Flight Training 2015 will feature timely discussions on how simulation systems can provide realistic mission training in a safe environment. In addition, attendees will be able to discover how to stretch and grow pilots to face the demands of the future. With an in depth analysis of latest political, economic and technological trends discussed by industry leaders.
The 2015 agenda will feature 3 keynote addresses presented by the Royal Norwegian Air Force (Ret), Royal Canadian Air Force and United States Air Force. The three keynote presentations will focus on:
NATO air and space power- the future vector project
Presented by: Major General Tom Henry Knutsen, Former Commandant of the Norwegian Defence University College and the RNoAF Academy from the Royal Norwegian Air Force (Ret)
Exploring the Royal Canadian Air Forces’ future pilot training and simulation strategies will be hosted by Brigadier General Philip Garbutt, Director General Air Force Development from the Royal Canadian Air Force.
The final keynote address will be presented by Colonel Joseph William DeMarco, Commandant at Air Command and Staff College from the United States Air Force. His keynote address on: Pilot transformation: Tactical expert to operational master.
Other key speaker who will feature in the 2015 conference agenda include:
- Captain Bjorn Persson, Head of Education Programmes, Air Combat Training School, Swedish Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Jerome Lacroix Leclair, Commander Flying Schools Command, French Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Christoph Hegele, Director of Simulators and Simulation, German Army Aviation School, German Armed Forces
- Wing Commander Paul Moss, SO1 ISTAR Training, ISTAR Force Headquarters, RAF Waddington
- Paul Livingston, Managing Director, Ascent Flight Training
To view the full conference programme and for more information visit http://www.militaryflight-training.com
Benefits of attending:
This two day networking event will invite in depth discussion of the key drivers impacting Military Flight Training and discover what is going in this market to:
- Examine the impact of cutting edge technological advances in simulation and training for the fighter pilot of today
- Hear from experienced presenters from global militaries spanning the UK, Europe and USA as they discuss the hottest developments in the industry
- Listen to national and international real life case studies showcasing pilot training and simulation strategies to survive in a hybrid war
- Discuss and review the latest updates on tactical fast jet training approaches and strategies to maximize operational effect
- Focused sessions spotlighting future trends in pilot and instructor training to enhance the learning process
For those interested there is currently an early bird discount of £300 running until 29th May.
For further information visit the event website or contact Frederick Agboletey on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6070 / fagboletey(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
Military Flight Training
16 - 17 September 2015
Marriott Hotel Regents Park, London, UK
------------------------- END --------------------------
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk