London (PRWEB UK) 15 January 2014
SMi are delighted to announce there will be a special keynote address from the South African National Defence Force on Day 2 of the MilSpace 2014 conference. Brigadier General Ian Fordred, the General Officer Commanding from the Command and Management Information Systems Support Foundation will be joining the speaker line-up to discuss: The importance of HF communications in supporting military operations. Presentation details are as follows. Click here for more information.
The importance of HF communications in supporting military operations:
- Fundamentals of Ionosonde technology
- Space Weather effects on HF Communications in the African environment
- The monitor of the Ionosonde to support frequency predictions
- Importance of HF Communications in supporting Military Operations
Have the chance to meet South African National Defence Force at the event as well as the opportunity to join senior military, government and industry speakers including:
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Brigadier General Friedrich Teichmann, Director, Geospatial Department, Austrian Armed Forces
- NEW NATION FOR 2014: Commodore Christian Anuge, Defence Communications, Nigerian Navy
- NEW NATION FOR 2014: Commander Amleto Gabellone, Head of Department, Systems Management, Navy CIS Rome Centre, Italian MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Vincent Lengkeek, Branch Chief ISTAR and Space, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Franck Scher, Joint Space Command, Ministry of Defence, France
- Major Brad Green, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Officer, United States Marine Corps
- Howard Farr, VP Government and NGO Sales, Signalhorn GmbH
Click here for more details on the event programme and speaker topics.
To secure your attendance visit us online today at http://www.military-space.com.
Alternatively contact William Youle for further details via: wyoule(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6064.